IPL online streaming

GouroB

Well i know theres a LOT like me who loves cricket but doesnt have access to tv's .. specially the students who lives abroad ... it pisses me off when one of my favourite game is on but all i have to do is refresh cricinfo ... to get score.. loll anyways so i wanna know if its alloewed to share links of Online Streaming links ( websites which lets u see IPL matchs live ) in this forum... One more thing .... loving the community here :) real friendly

Ah i see Rajib, but does that apply for personal sites which has no connection or links or relevance to any kind of forums what so ever ? coz i know normally we avoid links of other similar sites to our sites as it violates forums rules ... but its just for online streaming... if u want i can pm u and then u can decide

umm what exactly is " those links " ? if i'm not wrong u have one of the live streaming links in ur signature.... and am sure its ur personal site ... so its exempted from illegal links... mine is my personal site too... it doesnt carry any kind of illegal links/goods in it ...

Well i know theres a LOT like me who loves cricket but doesnt have access to tv's .. specially the students who lives abroad ... it pisses me off when one of my favourite game is on but all i have to do is refresh cricinfo ... to get score.. loll anyways so i wanna know if its alloewed to share links of Online Streaming links ( websites which lets u see IPL matchs live ) in this forum... One more thing .... loving the community here :) real friendly
www.youtube.com/ipl There will be live streaming of all matches in that channel, with a 5 min delay (which is negligible)... There also videos of completed matches, highlight packages etc. And it is LEGAL.

I hate that youtube IPL channel now. It pisses me off big time! First - I hate their live stream, Second - I hate their organized method, Third - I hate IPL comment moderator. IPL comment moderator is like a robot... actually I think it is a robot. It checks for spam and deletes them without a reply. Recently, I posted a comment on fixing these video names. They are so bizarre that I have to digg so hard to find the videos I am looking for. On Topic: I would prefer people to google for much clear and better IPL streaming links. This youtube tastes like my saliva. If you look at it in a more professional kind of way it is actually legal to post links. Don't go on my theory, if IPL or BCCI says its illegal it is DAMN ILLEGAL!

I hate that youtube IPL channel now. It pisses me off big time! First - I hate their live stream, Second - I hate their organized method, Third - I hate IPL comment moderator. IPL comment moderator is like a robot... actually I think it is a robot. It checks for spam and deletes them without a reply. Recently, I posted a comment on fixing these video names. They are so bizarre that I have to digg so hard to find the videos I am looking for. On Topic: I would prefer people to google for much clear and better IPL streaming links. This youtube tastes like my saliva. If you look at it in a more professional kind of way it is actually legal to post links. Don't go on my theory, if IPL or BCCI says its illegal it is DAMN ILLEGAL!
If it is free to web, then I think other links should also be allowed.

No cuz youtube has bought rights to broadcast it ' date=' they share revenue with IPL in one way or another while other websites dont do that.[/quote'] I haven't watched any IPL on Youtube (primarily because I've a cable TV connection), do they show ads in that? If not, how does Ytube generate money?

Youtube does have those google ads on it and videos ads that play before watching highlights. Basically, from what I see the whole point behind this Youtube thing was to have a "count" of people who watch it online. Now they have "numbers" to show to sponsors, therefore, get more money from them. The whole point of putting IPL on youtube was to quantitatively see how many people are out there watching. If people watch on illegal sites, they have no stats of who is watching and who is not.

I haven't watched any IPL on Youtube (primarily because I've a cable TV connection)' date=' do they show ads in that? If not, how does Ytube generate money?[/quote'] IPL pays for live streaming to Youtube big $$$ and they generate good revenue from ads that they show on their highlights videos. YOUTUBE STREAMING SUCKS!