There is no stopping Mumbai Indians from winning the DLF IPL this time

flamy

Guest DeveGowda

Still bambi's are winners......IPL 3 Champions.... :--D If Sachin fails...bajji will hit Runs...if he fails ZAK will hit Runs..who knows next match Malinga may hit 50 :fear:

Guest DeveGowda

Jai bambi... Plz make this thread Sticky and Add to Title " congrtas to IPL champions 2010 " :two_thumbs_up:

Guest DeveGowda
i dont know why people are afraid of mumbai team' date=' they are just running on sachin's form, he just has to fail n the batting will collapse,[/quote'] GOD never fails...simple..

Guest DeveGowda
^I never jinx, who said that, u can be EMCed if you say that once again, the King of Jinx is here.Wanna know about him thebestjinxeronearth.com :hail:
Y bambi's are targetting me for praising thier team ...:hmmm: I am a great bambi fan more than god himself....B->

When the Mumbai Indians will stop, all of you will cry. (Sachin gets a career threatening injury :(()
abey holy .. shub shub bool yaar.... we always said when MI selectors wud give SRT some rest they only MI wud be pwned ... we can't dream that Master will get injury which wud force him not to play. We can say phaack to KKR :finger::finger::finger: zillions times then expecting SRT to get injured. :((

abey holy .. shub shub bool yaar.... we always said when MI selectors wud give SRT some rest they only MI wud be pwned ... we can't dream that Master will get injury which wud force him not to play. We can say phaack to KKR :finger::finger::finger: zillions times then expecting SRT to get injured. :((
:isalute: