There is no stopping Mumbai Indians from winning the DLF IPL this time

flamy

Guest Hiten.
b_b you vagina ...grow a pair and stop with this jinxing chamanpanti. :finger:
What kinda vagina's have been phucking with a pair ? Saale handjob ke shikhandi :finger:

What kinda vagina's have been phucking with a pair ? Saale handjob ke shikhandi :finger:
MI supporters must be the biggest pussies going around....saale sitting comfy on top of table but 2 wickets in 2 overs and they have to open the "pussy support group" aka jinx thread to ward off the evil eye:finger: all the ladies especially the g92 and company come and do their mujhra to please goddy...:rotfl:

Guest Hiten.
MI supporters must be the biggest pussies going around....saale sitting comfy on top of table but 2 wickets in 2 overs and they have to open the "pussy support group" aka jinx thread to ward off the evil eye:finger:
But losing to a team which has a similar fate as chewy (i.e. getting cawck blocked) is just not ****ing on.

But losing to a team which has a similar fate as chewy (i.e. getting cawck blocked) is just not ****ing on.
Hey buddy, whats the record MI vs Kxi? Which team has been to semi finals before? Which team finished higher last season? I am just pulling your leg. With the form kxi is in, losing to kxi will be an embarassment.

Guest Hiten.
:hysterical::hysterical: 3-1 is the record....I would say there is nothing out of order...:hysterical: :finger:
Will that record help you go to semis ? bloody basket of ***gotry :finger:

Guest Hiten.
Hey buddy, whats the record MI vs Kxi? Which team has been to semi finals before? Which team finished higher last season? I am just pulling your leg. With the form kxi is in, losing to kxi will be an embarassment.
Lal like the pakis, punjabis living on the past glory :hysterical::hysterical: Sahi jaa rahe ho haramkhoro :finger:

Will that record help you go to semis ? bloody basket of ***gotry :finger:
to vahi to bol raha hoon....your team is doing great..but look at the supporters...saale sab se sab pant geeli kar ke baith jaate hain in a matter of 2 wickets :hysterical::hysterical: God deserves better supporters...not darpoks like you guys..:king:

Guest Hiten.

Koi nahin, hum Mohali mein aake tumhare mohalle waalo ke saamne tumhari band bajayenge. I had mentioned earlier on that MI's middle order is very feeble and unreliable. SRT committed a mistake by opting to field first when he knows the entire chase is depended on his score.

Koi nahin' date=' hum Mohali mein aake tumhare mohalle waalo ke saamne tumhari band bajayenge. I had mentioned earlier on that MI's middle order is very feeble and unreliable. SRT committed a mistake by opting to field first when he knows the entire chase is depended on his score.[/quote'] You havent lost this one yet. Bravo just hit a six...Mi will win.Kxi has to do something extra ordinary and pick 3-4 wickets.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :fail: after :fail: Carry on Mastana
Tu toh aise khush ho raha hai jaise woh jharu maine teri g**** mein de diya. :hehe: Worry about your exams kahin wahan :fail: na ho jaaye. :giggle: