Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik

mastana

Th day sania utters the word "retirement" I can imagine her putting on 20kilos within a week and look like those moti aunties.:giggle: Wonder who will Shoaib chase after then? :hmmm:
lol She can't go past 1st round. What a player. I mean overhyped player.

I whole heartedly apologize to Maha Siddiqi for doubting her and believing in Malik. I was wrong. Shoaib has not ashamed himself here, but also Sania Bhabi and also all of Pakistan.
Kitne kitno se maafi mangoge aur kab tak mangoge. :hitler: Kya Ayesha ka khoya hua samman aur izzat lotaa sakte ho? Kya woh 6 saal lota sakte ho. Jawaab do Mr. Alam_dar log aapki taraf aankhein phaar phaar ke dekh rahe hai. :hitler: Ayesha ko mila hi kya taarikh pe taarikh pe taarikh. :hitler:

Kitne kitno se maafi mangoge aur kab tak mangoge. :hitler: Kya Ayesha ka khoya hua samman aur izzat lotaa sakte ho? Kya woh 6 saal lota sakte ho. Jawaab do Mr. Alam_dar log aapki taraf aankhein phaar phaar ke dekh rahe hai. :hitler:
saas bahu serial dekhna band karo mastana

Kitne kitno se maafi mangoge aur kab tak mangoge. :hitler: Kya Ayesha ka khoya hua samman aur izzat lotaa sakte ho? Kya woh 6 saal lota sakte ho. Jawaab do Mr. Alam_dar log aapki taraf aankhein phaar phaar ke dekh rahe hai. :hitler: Ayesha ko mila hi kya taarikh pe taarikh pe taarikh. :hitler:
I am not taking side of Malik. But you could not blame Malik alone for these 6 years time. You must realize that Aisha herself wanted to stay with Malik in this state for the last 6 years. Once again I have to remind you the Islamic law (which is also applied in India under Muslim Personal Law), and it is known as "Khula" (the right of woman to take Talaq) Islamic Ruling says if husband has not contacted his wife for 4 months, then she could file a case against her and she will get the divorce. So Aisha Siddiqi got the full right to get divorce in the last 6-8 years, but it is she who is responsible for not going for it. Once again I asked the question why Siddiqis filed all the non-related cases of 498-A, 520, 420 but not of the Khula (i.e. right to woman to get talaq). Could you answer me why? Although I doubt Malik's claim at moment, but it may be possible that the elders of Muslim Community were talking to the 3 sides (Malik, Sania and Saddiqis) for the last 5 days and it was their decision either Dhooka or No Dhooka to Malik by Siddiqis but still he has to sign the divorce papers. I am not sure, but I think now Malik will come out with this Excuse.

And here is the Proof that Malik did it upon the pressure of Elders of Community and not upon the pressure of Police/Court. Shoaib divorces Ayesha; cases withdrawn 7 Apr 2010, 1318 hrs IST A compromise was finally reached on Wednesday (April 7) between Shoaib Malik and the family of Ayesha Siddiqui, who claims to have married him, paving the way for his marriage with tennis star Sania Mirza in Hyderabad on April 15. In what is seen as a last minute U-turn by Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, the Siddiquis confirmed that Malik finally divorced his first wife Ayesha, the two having signed the papers this morning. A number of Muslim community leaders brokered the deal between the two sides, negotiations for which started last night and concluded this morning. Abid Rasool Khan, a Congress leader and also a common friend to both the families, said many Muslim leaders were involved in working out the compromise. Mustafa Khan, a well-wisher of both the families, told the media that the Siddiqui family would withdraw the police case against Shoaib. Addressing the media, Abid Rasool Khan said, “The community especially elders were upset at the muck throwing, the allegations and counter allegations, the inconsistencies in the statements. Things were going bad to worse; there was a lot of pressure from community on both families that this should not be done this way. That is why we got involved. We negotiated whole of last night and by the grace of Allah have managed to hammer out an honourable solution for both parties. We have not taken any sides. The matter has been resolved peacefully.” He added, “There has been no money involved except the nominal amount required to be given to Ayesha for maintenance at the rate of 5,000 per month for 3 months, as per Islamic Law.” “There was too much ugliness in the past two months, which has been affecting both the countries. We pressurized both Shoaib and Maha to settle down the issue, and they still stand by what they have been telling. However, seeing the larger interest of the community, they agreed to sign on the divorce paper. No one has won and no one has lost in this case. Everyone should now think about the marriage and forget all the ugliness,” added other Muslim leaders present at the press conference. Ayesha’s mother, who was present at the press conference expressed relief and said that her daughter has received justice ultimately. She added, “My daughter wanted a divorce without money and that has happened. Malik has come clean and I am very happy and relieved that finally he gave a divorce and my daughter is released. The charges on him have been withdrawn. The complaint application has been withdrawn.” The Siddiquis' lawyer Farooq Hassan in Pakistan told TIMES NOW there had been a meeting between the two families close to midnight (April 6-7) following which Malik agreed to divorce Ayesha. Hassan said Malik took the decision after it became apparent that there was enough incriminating evidence to suggest the Nikah indeed had taken place years ago, and that the case was heavily stacked in favour of the Siddiquis. The divorce not only proves that Ayesha was Shoaib Malik's first wife, but also nails Malik's lies’, Hassan said. Hassan said, “Shoaib Malik has admitted to his marriage to Ayesha. He has agreed to sign the divorce papers as the last possible, honourable way out for him. Whether it has been signed so far has not been confirmed yet. But this is was the safest bet for him. That he was lying has been proved now.” Siddiquis withdraw cases against Shoaib Meanwhile, Dr Shams Babar, a close family friend of the Siddiquis earlier confirmed the divorce saying the Siddiquis were dropping criminal charges against the beleaguered cricketer. “A compromise has taken place. The divorce papers have been signed by Shoaib. The FIR against him will be dropped,” stated Babar adding the divorce was made official this morning. Dr Babar’s daughter Sadiqua, a close friend of Ayesha, added that her friend was happy and relieved that a settlement had been reached and the matter had ended. She also said the negotiations were conducted on behalf of Shoaib and Ayesha by their relatives and that there was no exchange of money involved. “There was only the clearing of the name involved. It was good on Shoaib’s part to come forth and settle this matter,” said Sadiqua adding she wished both Shoaib and Ayesha good luck for their respective futures. Malik’s change of heart reportedly took place last evening in Hyderabad, after Shoaib Malik’s brother-in-law Imran Zafar came down to India to meet with the lawyers of both the families. The Mirza family meanwhile could also have pressured Malik into clearing his name so that his nuptials with Sania could take place as planned. Ayesha claims Shoaib married her over phone and later dumped her due to her weight problems without taking a formal divorce and has produced copies of the 'nikahnamma' to support her claim. Shoaib, on the other hand, maintained that he never committed himself to Ayesha who is making these claims as he was sent photographs of a different lady during the relationship that grew over telephone conversations and internet chats. Ayesha had filed an FIR against the all-rounder alleging fraud and criminal intimidation which has led to his passport being confiscated by Hyderabad Police which is investigating the case. http://www.timesnow.tv/Shoaib-divorces-Ayesha-cases-withdrawn/articleshow/4342420.cms

Alam how do you say Malik was wrong ? :dontknow: He was duped, lets just believe that.. And this divorce drama is just to get over with all of this ! Good that he signed a paper for that Maha/Ayesha.. I hope her case is over now. Sania and Shoaib will now get married and lead a happayyyy life in Dubaaaaaaaaaaaaaai ! B)

Alam how do you say Malik was wrong ? :dontknow: He was duped, lets just believe that.. And this divorce drama is just to get over with all of this ! Good that he signed a paper for that Maha/Ayesha.. I hope her case is over now. Sania and Shoaib will now get married and lead a happayyyy life in Dubaaaaaaaaaaaaaai ! B)
I have to take my words back about Malik after reading the article above. It seems that Sania has asked Malik to divorce her and has guaranteed him that this divorce will have no effects upon their future marriage.

there are several lines in that articles which can be highlighted' date=' boldened and enlarged to show either of the two parties were right.....[/quote'] Others are only still the unproven facts and opinions of Siddiqi's side. The heavy weight argument is only one which is highlighted in RED which presents the argument of Neutral side which makes clear both are still staying on the story of their side. Also, none of the Indian friend still answered why Aisha Siddiqi didn't take the Divorce in last 6 years while she got that right according to Law. Also why not file the case of Talaq instead of 498-A, 420 and 506?

Also, none of the Indian friend still answered why Aisha Siddiqi didn't take the Divorce in last 6 years while she got that right according to Law. Also why not file the case of Talaq instead of 498-A, 420 and 506?
who knows.... we r just enjoying the show :popcorn: and by the way....the "they" that you have highlighted points to both...Shoaib n Maha

I have to take my words back about Malik after reading the article above. It seems that Sania has asked Malik to divorce her and has guaranteed him that this divorce will have no effects upon their future marriage.
Wow. Another excuse? Bhootni ke without shaadi koi divorce kaise dega?

Jatti kelage bidru meese manaagilalla!
This is a kannda saying which translates to "the wrestler’s moustache was unsoiled even after he was floored". Malik was clearly wrong , he tried to escape the earlier marriage by series of lies. Now that lies have been exposed, he is divorcing her but these excuses :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: