Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik

mastana

Th day sania utters the word "retirement" I can imagine her putting on 20 50 kilos within a week and look like those moti aunties.:giggle: Wonder who will Shoaib chase after then? :hmmm:
Fixed. A baby in 1st year and a 80 kilo rise the next. She will be virtually unrecognisable by Year 3 during which time Shoaib will start confusing her for Aayesha/Maha/Sister/Whoever and start saying he married Sania and the lady currently living with her is not Sania...

I fail to understand how a sane man can agree to marry a person without seeing her or meeting her and having just talked over the phone. What is 'telephonic romance' anyway? In other worlds it is called 'phone sex'!
He probably fell for the first girl on a picture he saw on those various sleazy phone 0900 for a lonely 'friend' ads and after paying for an evening of lonely 'phone sex' decided he needed to marry the voice at the end of the line presuming she must be looking like of the girls in the ad photo at least...... :hysterical:

To all those crying hoarse about Malik's 'false wedding and then false divorce'.... Ayesha is telling the truth: Malik's family friend! [from indiatimes] In a shocking admission, a family friend of the Maliks, Ameen Shaikh told TIMES NOW on Wednesday that the photo he had seen was indeed that of Ayesha Siddiqui, who claims to have married the Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik in 2002. This revelation comes as Shoaib and tennis ace Sania Mirza had put up a united front, standing firm that Ayesha Siddiqui's claims of being married to Shoaib were false. However, Ameen Shaikh has admitted that the photo that was shown to him was that of Ayesha Siddiqui, but just a thinner version of her. He added that Ayesha was telling the truth. He said, "I'm fairly sure, the girl was of Shoaib's choice. Shoaib and Ayesha Siddiqui had been friends from Dubai. His father had told me of their friendship several times. I'm saddened by all the things that are happening to Ayesha Siddiqui. Now I've heard that he is planning to marry a tennis player. I don't understand what is happening." "Shoaib's father told me that the nikah with Ayesha Siddiqui was done, just the rukhsat was left. And he even asked me to join in the celebrations, because I'm family. Ayesha is telling the truth that she is married to him. His father told me they were married. I've seen her photo also, his father showed me the photo. I know it's the same girl. When I saw her on TV, the only difference was that she was thinner before," added Ameen.

The cheating sook. I wonder what did a supposedly intelligent girl like Sania sees in this cheating joker anyways? The whole marriage soap opera with Ayesha and the fact that he has been banned form his own cricket team for being unprofessional and selfish a player [or perhaps even for match fixing] should tell her what an unreliable dubious person he is. And isn't he the same joker who after winning a one day match in India as a captain called it a victory for all Muslims in the world in a blatantly racist-communal statement aimed at polarizing Hindu-Muslim passions? What pride does she feeling marrying such a bigoted character with such an attitude towards the very country she represents in tennis?

What is there to argue still? Following are the facts: 1. There was a marriage (shady as it sounds, there was one per the religion). Shoaib accepts signing that paper. 2. There was cheating from both sides, the fatso sent him pics of some other girl, Shoaib refused to accept he was married even though he clearly did 3. Siddiqii family always said this was not about money just about getting their daughter out of the mess and they proved it by settling without any monetary compensation except some basic sharia stuff 4. The guy was going to have to face criminal cheating cases if he didn't give a divorce and finally agreed to give one. No one is an angel here, they both cheated and aren't worth anyone's effort to defend them, IMO. Now back to regularly scheduled programming, aka, IPL. :csk:

What is there to argue still? Following are the facts: 1. There was a marriage (shady as it sounds, there was one per the religion). Shoaib accepts signing that paper. 2. There was cheating from both sides, the fatso sent him pics of some other girl, Shoaib refused to accept he was married even though he clearly did 3. Siddiqii family always said this was not about money just about getting their daughter out of the mess and they proved it by settling without any monetary compensation except some basic sharia stuff 4. The guy was going to have to face criminal cheating cases if he didn't give a divorce and finally agreed to give one. No one is an angel here, they both cheated and aren't worth anyone's effort to defend them, IMO. Now back to regularly scheduled programming, aka, IPL. :csk:
Hey man Yoda, There seems a possibility that Ayesha did NOT cheat Shoaib and was really thin when they first met, as per the latest twist in the tale you missed this bit: In a shocking admission, a family friend of the Maliks, Ameen Shaikh told TIMES NOW on Wednesday that the photo he had seen was indeed that of Ayesha Siddiqui, who claims to have married the Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik in 2002. This revelation comes as Shoaib and tennis ace Sania Mirza had put up a united front, standing firm that Ayesha Siddiqui's claims of being married to Shoaib were false. However, Ameen Shaikh has admitted that the photo that was shown to him was that of Ayesha Siddiqui, but just a thinner version of her. He added that Ayesha was telling the truth. He said, "I'm fairly sure, the girl was of Shoaib's choice. Shoaib and Ayesha Siddiqui had been friends from Dubai. His father had told me of their friendship several times. I'm saddened by all the things that are happening to Ayesha Siddiqui. Now I've heard that he is planning to marry a tennis player. I don't understand what is happening." "Shoaib's father told me that the nikah with Ayesha Siddiqui was done, just the rukhsat was left. And he even asked me to join in the celebrations, because I'm family. Ayesha is telling the truth that she is married to him. His father told me they were married. I've seen her photo also, his father showed me the photo. I know it's the same girl. When I saw her on TV, the only difference was that she was thinner before," added Ameen.

What is there to argue still? Following are the facts: 2. There was cheating from both sides, the fatso sent him pics of some other girl, Shoaib refused to accept he was married even though he clearly did Now back to regularly scheduled programming, aka, IPL. :csk:
How do you know that for sure? Just because he says so? It's all about what he says she says. Just because she looks like that, it doesn't mean she is not telling the truth. Anyways :adore: csk!!!

Shoaib got engaged electronically (thanks to science and technology) Shoaib got married electronically (did not know science has advanced that far --but wow! weddings electronically) --cool! What was he planning on doing after that though -- Have Sex Electronically? Have Kids Electronically --?

Shoaib got engaged electronically (thanks to science and technology) Shoaib got married electronically (did not know science has advanced that far --but wow! weddings electronically) --cool! What was he planning on doing after that though -- Have Sex Electronically? Have Kids Electronically --?
As in oogling at his bride on web cam and master-baiting himself? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hey man Yoda, There seems a possibility that Ayesha did NOT cheat Shoaib and was really thin when they first met, as per the latest twist in the tale you missed this bit:
How do you know that for sure? Just because he says so? It's all about what he says she says. Just because she looks like that, it doesn't mean she is not telling the truth. Anyways :adore: csk!!!
First time I am reading someone claiming the photos are same as the one of the fatso when she was not so fatso. Anyways it is tough to believe this one unless we can see the photos, but easier to believe that one doesn't get so fat in a matter of few years and that too without a full pregnancy. :mi: vs :brc: in finals. :hail: :hail: With :rr: winning today, we may not even make it to the semis. :((

Sania and the Mirza family are shameless publicity hungry people. They will find some other reason to come in the news very shortly. Sania kept repeating in her press conference that as someone from a respectable family she doesn't deserve to go through such humiliation. That humiliation din't stop her from blushing and giggling at what should be a life long embarrassment for any " respectable " family. I guess her definition of respectable is being in the the news for controversies. I thought her reason for dumping the bakery dude was that they didn't find each other compatible though they were good friends. i guess this time she is gonna get married first and then see if it works out....LOLOLOL... Nice catch Sania, a D-class sportsman banned in his own F- class country. I guess one train wreck deserves another.... As far as Sania's deal with India is concerned...I feel she has been driven by her bourgeois middle class publicity hungry mummy's perspective......she lost her hunger and appetite realtively early.....comparing her achievement with other middle class girls around in Hyderabadi neighbourhood instead of the top talent on the international circuit. Her decent looks, modeling asignments, parties, celebrity status, the good life...... many potential good catches for matrimony finished what could have been a career driven in 2 gears higher. She needed to stay focussed, live in US, hire a professional trainer, stay away from matrimony ( could have still had a boy-frined) and keep pushing the barrier further and higher. She will now divorce this Pakistani clown in a short time and turn into a Page 3 socialite in India.

:haha::haha::haha:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

She will now divorce this Pakistani clown in a short time and turn into a Page 3 socialite in India.
Sania can only request for a divorce or stage drama like Maha Apa did in public. Its upto to a man whether to give divorce or not.