UEFA Champions League 2009-10

Shane

Some ridiculous stats. All said and done though, if that handball from Toure wasn't given we'd be singing praises of the greatest football team triumphing over the ugly villain etc, etc..
Not really, you always expect Barcelona to have more possession, also their the ones who were chasing the game. Inter did what they had to brilliantly. Though I do agree with you that turning down Barca's penalty was a harsh decision, but so was the sending off.

I am sorry, I lost all respect for the greatest football team. What a theatre by Busquets. Absolute Disgrace. I am happy they got robbed of the goal. e421746c85.jpg
Barca are bad loosers, just like the aussies. They tried to stop celebration of Morinnho and Inter after the match. WTF! Bunch of loosers. And they are the self claimed greatest team in the world! :lol:

Guest Hiten.
Kya BB you should know better than going against Jose' date=' his our baap man, we owe a lot to him.[/quote'] Arey, I am obviously happy for Jose but not for the douchebags from Italy :(( I really don't want Jose to go at RM because he keeps picking clubs that I effing hate :mad:. If he does land in RM (which he is going to) it'll be good for RM because Jose is one manager that tends to draw all the attention on him irrespective of how many 'stars' play under him; hence easing the scrutiny of RM's star studded line up.

Fair enough, I aint a massive fans of Italians clubs, lost interest in Itaian footbal when players like Baggio, Zola, Manchini, and Chiesa left. Seria A is pretty rank and boring to watch, but still technically they always have a sound defence. Chances of RM winning the champions league next season.....they must be favourites now. Their's only one galactico when your in Jose's team, and that Jose himself. Their players need to be brought back down to earth, and Jose will do exactly that.

Jose you beauty' date=' Inter were brilliant today. Diego Milito, what a player!!!!! Love him or hate him Jose Mourinho is probably the beat coach in Europe.[/quote'] Neither i hate him, nor i love him. But cant call him the best coach in Europe for just 2 European Titles. Other managers have more than that.

Neither i hate him, nor i love him. But cant call him the best coach in Europe for just 2 European Titles. Other managers have more than that.
yeah but how many have 2 european titles with 2 different clubs out of which one is Porto and technically its 3 European titles considering he won the UEFA cup with Porto. Having saiid that any coach who can get Porto to win 2 back to back European titles is special. he is worked in 3 different countries and has been the Manager of the year in all 3 of them.

yeah but how many have 2 european titles with 2 different clubs out of which one is Porto and technically its 3 European titles considering he won the UEFA cup with Porto. Having saiid that any coach who can get Porto to win 2 back to back European titles is special. he is worked in 3 different countries and has been the Manager of the year in all 3 of them.
What is the scale on which you measure a manager? Achievements in terms of Titles? Silverwares by spending least amount of Bucks? If this is the criteria then SAF and Ancelotti would be my choice. Because both have great Domestic and European record. SAF has won is 2 times and Ancelotti may be more than two times ( am not sure). Where as jose won it 2 times. But his performance has been very ordinary in those years when he hasnt won anything. Like in last 4 years his performance in Europe has been Ordinary. Last year this Inter Team was KO by a Man United team in Round of 16. Before that year he was with Chelsea and as long as he was in Charge they wee struggling in Europe, then Grant came in and took them to the finals. Even in terms of Domestic record he isnt extra ordinary, Records of Guardiola, SAF, Ancelotti are beter than him. By no means i'll accept that Jose is the best manager without being consitent at this level and not achieving domestic sucess either in England/ Spain. Itialian Football is crappy.

What is the scale on which you measure a manager? Achievements in terms of Titles? Silverwares by spending least amount of Bucks? If this is the criteria then SAF and Ancelotti would be my choice. Because both have great Domestic and European record. SAF has won is 2 times and Ancelotti may be more than two times ( am not sure). Where as jose won it 2 times. But his performance has been very ordinary in those years when he hasnt won anything. Like in last 4 years his performance in Europe has been Ordinary. Last year this Inter Team was KO by a Man United team in Round of 16. Before that year he was with Chelsea and as long as he was in Charge they wee struggling in Europe, then Grant came in and took them to the finals. Even in terms of Domestic record he isnt extra ordinary, Records of Guardiola, SAF, Ancelotti are beter than him. By no means i'll accept that Jose is the best manager without being consitent at this level and not achieving domestic sucess either in England/ Spain. Itialian Football is crappy.
I am not saying Jose is the best manager, not even by a mile and some more. As the cliche goes , No way Jose. SAF has had over 36 years as Manager, with 24 of them at one club. Jose has had only 10 as Manager and already is at his 5th club and perhaps 6th in a few days. All I am saying is he is a Special One:winky: He may or may not become the best given another 25 years, who knows. Would you like to have him as your manager when SAF eventually retires or do you think he is not good enough for u?