UEFA Champions League 2009-10

Shane

It seems u dont have ur glasses on. Anyways read it again. Never i mentioned Milan dominated for 70 mins. Read it again and then reply.
no read back. I wrote that they dominated for most of the match to which u replied that i wrote "for the entire match". I didnt write that so i then said they dominated for 70 to prove that is most of the match not the entire match. United had that 20 minute period between 60 and 80 mins where they were brilliant, Milan did not look like getting the ball. It has to be said about Nani that form is indeed temporary as he's gone back to being ****.

no read back. I wrote that they dominated for most of the match to which u replied that i wrote "for the entire match". I didnt write that so i then said they dominated for 70 to prove that is most of the match not the entire match. United had that 20 minute period between 60 and 80 mins where they were brilliant, Milan did not look like getting the ball. It has to be said about Nani that form is indeed temporary as he's gone back to being ****.
I cant do stop myself frm disagreeing wid u. Milan Dominated till the Paul Scholes Goal. Plz chck the time wen he scored the 1st goal. After dat till the ned of first half it was evens stevens. Then United dominated frm the start of first half till the 3rd goal of United. Milan came back in the match after scoring their 2nd. Now how did milan dominated the most part? And yeah, the guy Nani is very talented, But he is not a player like Valencia, who even wid limited talent performing beter dan Nani.

Guest Hiten.

Christ what a strike by Robben to take Bayern past the gutsy Fiorentina. We're proud of you ex-Chelsea boy Arjen :proud:

Guest Hiten.

Sunny where the **** are you now ? Real DUMPED out by Lyon as I had predicted y'day itself. Go suck on RM's sore nuts now :finger: :yay::yay::yay::yay: