ULFA strike continues god knows what is govt doing

Guest dada_rocks

Re: ULFA strike continues god knows what is govt doing

Otherwise kya yaar? Govt does not give a F@k! If normal Indian public does not care then why would these elected chut@s care? Kidnap one of the politician son/daughter and they will release terrorists in no time.

Re: ULFA strike continues god knows what is govt doing

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ULFA_strikes_again_in_Assam_kills_nine_people/articleshow/1085477.cms So far they have already killed 48.. Govt betetr do somethign fast otherwise it may take assamese vs bihari tune.. I hope railway spruces up its security particuallry for asam bound train..
For all the hoopla about violence against Kashmiri Pundits or Sikhs or Muslims or any other sects for that matter, Biharis may be the lot that has lost more life than any of the above. During the high days of Sikh extremism in Punjab Bihari majdoors were the first to get slain. There was never a case of 2 Bihari majdoors getting killed but almost always in herds(40-50). Same thing happened in Kashmir extremism and it continues in Assam these days. This is not the first time Biharis have been killed in Assam. On the other hand for all the brickbats Bihar recives for its law and order(or the lack thereof) I cannot recall citizens of other states being killed(though they are often robbed, specially in trains). I am worried that some crappy politician(most of them are) would pick up the "sautela vyavahar" done to Biharis and then mayhem will ensue. xxxx

Guest dada_rocks

Re: ULFA strike continues god knows what is govt doing In fact some report says it's bangladeshi mafia who is scaring bihari labourers away.....since both pitch for same segment of labour jobs..