udita goswami is pretty much the best thing in bollywood

vek

Re: udita goswami is pretty much the best thing in bollywood :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .... no wonder....don't get offended or take it personal.. but i was going to write that Udita's eyes resemble more like those chinkis ..slant eyes... Radhika..even you are from ultachal... :hic: ..sort of hilly areas....garhwal... so..no surprises there..really.. :lol:

Re: udita goswami is pretty much the best thing in bollywood Chinkis have decent eyes(not the best in my opinion) but anyone with Chinki blood(howso little) has almost flawless skin specially girls. I do not know what it is but the skin tone and just the softness is amazing. :wtg:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: udita goswami is pretty much the best thing in bollywood To each their own I find chinki eyes in orgasmic state all the time, half open only thing they need is some facial expression it will become eternal-orgasmic posture.....Whole package to kisi race kisi color ki larki chalegi but we are talking about a particular organ here. Lurker talking of skin tone well my system admin a chinki has zebra like spotted skin ( may i add we are good friends no discrimination based on skin health) :lmao: , I guess chinki blood doesn't gaurantee flawless skin.

Re: udita goswami is pretty much the best thing in bollywood

Lurker talking of skin tone well my system admin a chinki has zebra like spotted skin ( may i add we are good friends no discrimination based on skin health) :lmao: , I guess chinki blood doesn't gaurantee flawless skin.
Quite possible. However I have observed(huge generalisation of course) that women in different cultures are always a little different. Punjabi girls, for example, can be a bit chubby but still decent figure and all while the weight shows immediately on a Bihari. Bengali girls have nice eyes, Kerelites beautiful hairs and so on. Similarly Chinkis have amazing skin-tone. One of the few times I get conscious meeting girls is when I shake hands with a bit Chink blood. Soft and smooth..not that I am complaining mind you. There is also something else about Chinkis(sorry to whoever started this thread). They are not very tall(generally 5ft 2 and under) but have very shapely thighs and calves, again missing on most other girls. xxxx

Re: udita goswami is pretty much the best thing in bollywood madam..shayad apne mera Katrina wala thread dekha..? now that is eyes.. and agree with Lurker... chinkis have flawless skin..al least in india i have seen..and for that matter Japanese as well.. even our himachali..or kashmiri girls have fair skin.with flawless texture..and smoothness... and lurker..nice observation there about punjabi..bihari ..bengali and madrasi girls... i would add one more common trait in bengali girls...almost all have round face...like rani mukherjee and they would be bit heavier from the mid rif downwards.. and radhika jee.. if you see her face..you would feel that she has just woken up...her eyes balls are always 50 % hidden.. look at katrina kaif...now she has eye catching eyes.. :wtg: