udita goswami is pretty much the best thing in bollywood

vek

Re: udita goswami is pretty much the best thing in bollywood you are talking about the Kim sharma :lmao: ( GF of yuvraj Singh).. even she is chinki.....i don't know what did yuvi see in her..? she is third class yaar...she doesn't know how to talk.. basically indians call people of chinese origin a chinki... but even Japanese come under this definition.,.. basically people with small slant eyes..and chinese people have slant eyes... :lmao:

Re: udita goswami is pretty much the best thing in bollywood where is pepperoni pizza in the photo yaar? are you talking about the first photo..? its a photoshoped photo... i have the original photo..where the pepperoni pizza is not visible.. :roll: :hic: but yo will have to agree with me here that..Katrina is simply gorgeous..

Re: udita goswami is pretty much the best thing in bollywood aur baki ladke tumko gay bolte.. where do you see her lack of personality trait? she carries herself well...maintains dignified distance from the press.. she talks well... doesn't talk trash... and her eyes do tell a lot of things about her personality... wife material hai yaar..absolutely..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: udita goswami is pretty much the best thing in bollywood That's not chinki eye.. moreover guys beauty can't be gauged by looking at body parts in isolation it's a package deal