udita goswami is pretty much the best thing in bollywood

vek

Re: udita goswami is pretty much the best thing in bollywood >>good example there Rads... Lagta hai apko mera comment accha nahi laga...about chinki eyes... nah! it's OK.....thank God ......chinki girls in delhi are safe from one less lafanga!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: udita goswami is pretty much the best thing in bollywood chinki girls in delhi are amongst the most bindas girls...they are the life of any college party...and they are good friends...both chinki guys and girls.. never did this lafanga baazi... so chinki or no chinki..doesn't matter..

Lurker wrote: Kerelites beautiful hair...... thx alot lurker!!! how bout eyes and lashes?
it seems aqua has beautiful eyes...

Re: udita goswami is pretty much the best thing in bollywood How can you generalise people on the basis of their eyes.....? people with chinki eyes come from all over the country... ladakh,some from himachal ,uttaranchal ,The north east ....i know bengalis who are chinki....you mean all the girls are similar in nature because of their eyes.... :shrug:

Re: udita goswami is pretty much the best thing in bollywood arre nahi yaar... my reference was the girls from north east... they are chinkis... not all other girls from different states with "chinki" eyes... people can have eyes like chinkis....but to have a heart like them...to have the nature..personality.... its not easy... you would rarely find people from north east...who are shrewd or back stabbers... they are good friends... a hostel without chinki guys and girls would most probably be life less.... Delhi University is what it is .... more because of students from North east...

Re: udita goswami is pretty much the best thing in bollywood

it seems aqua has beautiful eyes...
nah.... but very long naturally curly lashes... i can even get it to touch my eyebrows.. :lol: but i was talking abt keralites in general, the majority... they've got large , expressive eyes... i think...