who the hell

Rohan495

Re: who the hell Rohan, guess u really haven't been around that much BTW, all this self-show off really spoils ur case A real playboy operates quietly and doesn't show off on cyberspace We are in our 30's here, been there done that..and don't tease people of India U haven't seen haute couture of India yet _________ I'd still say, goodluck

Re: who the hell Yea but then i have the right to do it, just speakin the truth. I operate smoothly but when i have to put people on check i gotta let it out. don need yo luck man 19 years and strong, oh yea i forgot about arranged marriages.

Re: who the hell

have u even kissed a girls besides your mom
Don't know why I'm going to reason with you but I will go ahead and do it just to make sure you understand you need some help :hic: :hic: I didn't really kiss my mom each day but looks like that's the order of your day otherwise such a thought won't really have a come up. Mind you when you find some time make sure you stop kissing that pin up poster of some bollywood star on your wall. Why do I feel you don't sound a guy that has been born and brought overseas to me. Why is this strange attention seeking and the desperate need to announce your desire on a cricket forum particularly when you have been brought overseas where girl friends are dime a dozen? This strange droll and attention seeking you got suggest me something else. It feels like you are desperate for anything that looks like a girl. Anyone that's had a decent female company in teens won't need a desire to make love to some unknown bollywood chick. Do ya get the drift mate?
oh yea not to forget your just probably like that indian majority who is scared to talk to girls, who just let girls pass by you and just talk about her and think about her all day. No game wats so ever.
Dear friend if you think I've been born, brought up in India and living in India you are fairly confused. I wish I was though. Moreover I wouldn't freakin spend time posting on a cricket forum about how long I will make love to some bollywood chick :lol: Does your post above sound like that should be referred to ya by any chance??? I really think you got to grow up mate :shrug: BTW good funny thread and lots of entertainment though. Thanks for the laugh Rohan :wtg: Keep such threads coming.

amits..... i dont know who... but someone put my name together with his saying that we would be a great match... Only thing, i havent had a conversation with him... who is this character?
Nope way too mismatch it will be :hic: To get in his good books you will have to say "All Indians not living in India are impure"
Oooh we should bring good old Mr. "I'm such a pure Indian it hurts" Amits here lol
Aditi, it would be a pretty even contest if we had Amits here and he were to debate with Rohan. These two will make great adversaries.

Re: who the hell Arre what a character...he used to post on Cricket Fever on and off a lot...basically worshipped Sehwag to the point everyone thought he was in love with him, believed India would win every match by huge margins, and best of all, hated anyone who didnt fit his definition of "pure Indian" (i.e. born, brought up and lives in India, never left Indian shores even for a visit abroad)

amits..... i dont know who... but someone put my name together with his saying that we would be a great match... Only thing, i havent had a conversation with him... who is this character?
Nope way too mismatch it will be :hic: To get in his good books you will have to say "All Indians not living in India are impure"
tht was decided at the end.. lol he's definitely nuts... but this does not mean tht i support rohan 100%... i guess both are the two extremes...lol

Arre what a character...he used to post on Cricket Fever on and off a lot...basically worshipped Sehwag to the point everyone thought he was in love with him' date=' believed India would win every match by huge margins, and best of all, hated anyone who didnt fit his definition of "pure Indian" (i.e. born, brought up and lives in India, never left Indian shores even for a visit abroad)[/quote'] It is way too freakish this co-incidence. "The Amits" worshipped Sehwag and this one Laxman. "The Amits" was an extreme to the hilt about his "impure theory" and this one the other extreme. I see a pattern here and I won't be surprised if it's the same character re-born again on this forums.