who the hell

Rohan495

Guest dada_rocks

Re: who the hell

whose that girl with salman khan in that movie Lucky' date=' id make sweet love with her all night long[/quote'] at ur age u will do that to anyone, main point is whether she will let u do that ..

Re: who the hell Sorry Rohan, I don't think I will argue on this. It's not worth it But I'll give you a lesson A Smart Mumbaites is better any chappu NRI ( having a GC or citizenship isn't good enough , especially the accent ) Frankly, guys like these are mocked Good luck with your Endeavours

whose that girl with salman khan in that movie Lucky, id make sweet love with her all night long
Rohan, I wouldn't bet my dollar on you to last even a minute :chin: :lol: We've been there felt that but when the time comes you wouldn't know what happened. :hic:

whose that girl with salman khan in that movie Lucky' date=' id make sweet love with her all night long [/quote'] Rohan, I wouldn't bet my dollar on you to last even a minute :chin: :lol: We've been there felt that but when the time comes you wouldn't know what happened. :hic:
ouch Ravi :lmao: :lmao:

Re: who the hell Ravi. you talk as if u done it at all and stuff. you aint nothin man sorry to break it to you, your comments are wack dont make sense not even that funny, maybe it might appeal to fobs but definitely not to me. Dude if i was with her she wouldnt want to leave me, because that would be her mistake not mine :>