Wait a min..... Goddy got Spanky? Ran away to the pavilion...

flamy

Guest DeveGowda
Mumbai lose one game and there is celebration
Its not about Losing..its about the way they collpased ... led by collapso kings :hysterical:

Oh My God! Mumbai lose one game and there is celebration Glad to know that what Indians finally think of Mumbai and Tendulkar :D I have known it all along. 40% of Tendulkar fans are all crabs waiting to pull him down when he fails :hysterical:
Did you watch the match yesterday? If you had, you would've seen the support Tendulkar got in Chennai when playing against the home team.

Glad to know that what Indians finally think of Mumbai and Tendulkar :D I have known it all along. 40% of Tendulkar fans are all crabs waiting to pull him down when he fails :hysterical:
Most of what goes on in this thread is funz and stuffz, this MB has some members with excellent sense of humour, most of whom have featured on this thread. But, yeah, there are some Grade 'A' morons out there who would make merry under such circumstances, twist stats to their liking, start a couple of threads, sensational thread titiles, only to make their presence felt, I am sure you are referring to such attention *****s.

actually i seen so many indians, (i am also an indian) who praise Sachin when he performs n then talk bull **** about him when he fails, the amount and the intensity of the bullshit, the venowm you could say far outweighs the "adulation" shown when he performs, i dont understand this phenomenon.

Guest DeveGowda
actually i seen so many indians' date=' (i am also an indian) who praise Sachin when he performs n then talk bull **** about him when he fails, the amount and the intensity of the bullshit, the [b']venom you could say far outweighs the "adulation" shown when he performs, i dont understand this phenomenon.
why this words man....People may critcize Sachin for thier own reasons that may not be bad that will make him more focussed... I dont hate sachin..niether worship him...:two_thumbs_up:

Guest DeveGowda
i dont need to supply answers. by the way could someone donate some money for my betting campaign?
ill give all the amount i have currently if u wish....:winky:

DO you how many fans proclaim that they are tendulkar fans? and could u tell me how many people cheered for him in the crowd? no u cant.
I was at the ground yesterday and when Sachin retired to dugout, crowd shouted "We want Sachin, we want Sachin". Where else can you see something like this. Chennai crowd's love for Sachin is something else. You can feel it only when you are part of that crowd. From Cricinfo, Chennai fans were clear about what they wanted - a Sachin-special despite a Mumbai defeat. Loud cheers greeted Tendulkar each time the ball travelled in his direction. Not surprising, given the number of his legendary knocks at this venue. But the locals didn't exactly get what they wanted when he hobbled off on 38, due to dehydration. Nevertheless, they stood up and applauded. The cheers returned when he came back to bat in the 15th over to get his side out of jail. He couldn't do a Houdini but the fans didn't complain too much because the match was already in the bag, when he finally departed.