Name the worst Overseas players in IPL

FairCricket

No one can be worst..you can say like one who has not been able to give his money's worth...if you go by that i guess Keiron Pollard would fit into that(not taking the last match into account) And of course i do not think there is even a need to mention Mr. Shaun Tait cz i do not know if he is still in India.

No one can be worst..you can say like one who has not been able to give his money's worth...if you go by that i guess Keiron Pollard would fit into that(not taking the last match into account) And of course i do not think there is even a need to mention Mr. Shaun Tait cz i do not know if he is still in India.
tait has done his job for at least 5 matches, whereas some players have done just nothing

tait has done his job for at least 5 matches' date=' whereas some players have done just nothing[/quote'] :hmmm: Ill agree with that... Agree with virurulez about lee. IMO Pollard has failed miserably till now...but i guess that is more due to the large unrealistic expectations on him than anything else.

Pollard, Bravo, Gayle,D. Smith are all proven t20/20 beasts. It only leaves Roach. Roach hardly had any games and still young. I dont see how WI players are overated. They are either not being used properly like sending down pollard at no. 5 :wtf: or they havent had enough games.

Pollard, Bravo, Gayle,D. Smith are all proven t20/20 beasts. It only leaves Roach. Roach hardly had any games and still young. I dont see how WI players are overated. They are either not being used properly like sending down pollard at no. 5 :wtf: or they havent had enough games.
Sachin sent Pollard at no.3 in several matches but he still sucked .. he is simply not that good enough .. he is just ok

Martyn :hail: came , collected cheque and went back Nitini has only been used as a poster by CSK .. he sits in the dugout and is always laughing , maybe is laughing at the management for paying him to do NOTHING :hehe:
and that too for all three IPLs .. I have hardly seen him in any IPL matches till now in any of the seasons