DLF IPL Awards

Zelig

Some of the nominations seem totally random and look more like a joke. But just wanted to say that I voted for Simon Doull for the best commentator's award. He's probably the only even remotely audible guy in this current commentary team that is otherwise littered with luminaries like Siva 'Kabonn Kamal' Ramakrishnan and Russell 'Defeneeetlee' Arnold..:wall:

Some of the nominations seem totally random and look more like a joke. But just wanted to say that I voted for Simon Doull for the best commentator's award. He's probably the only even remotely audible guy in this current commentary team that is otherwise littered with luminaries like Siva 'Kabonn Kamal' Ramakrishnan and Russell 'Defeneeetlee' Arnold..:wall:
I second that. Doull is the most tolerable guy among all. Arunlal is better than some of these jokers. But if you want to create hype and excitement and entertainment you need guys like Tony Greig, Henry Blofeld, Bumble.

The winner in the ‘Best bowler’ category was Pragyan Ojha of the Deccan Chargers who smilingly accepted his trophy. He thanked the Chargers for giving him the opportunity to play for them and even mentioned the name of his senior, Harbhajan Singh, in his acceptance speech.

The last award of the evening was the ‘Best batsman’ award in the viewers’ category. The list of nominees was impressive but the winner could only be the Little Master Sachin Tendulkar.