DLF IPL Awards

Zelig

Maximum Runs in boundaries (!!?) - Veeru Best Stadium Experience: DY Patil Most consistent performer of 2010: Kallis Best IL debut 2010: Pollard Most Dramatic performance: Bhajji (not for lifting Mrs. Ambani!) Best batsman 2010: Goddy!!

And my favorite!!!!!

It was then time to announce the winner of the ‘Eternal favourite’ award – a legendary Indian cricketer who the eight IPL captains felt would be an asset to their teams. Harsha Bhogle and Sherlyn Chopra were called on stage to announce the winner and it was none other than the great Haryana Hurricane, Kapil Dev. Sunil Gavaskar accepted the award on behalf of Kapil saying modestly, “I have often been mistaken for Kapil, so I will accept this award. Kapil would have been great in the T20 format, I wouldn’t have. So this is a good chance for me to share the stage [with him].â€

And my favorite!!!!!

It was then time to announce the winner of the ‘Eternal favourite’ award – a legendary Indian cricketer who the eight IPL captains felt would be an asset to their teams. Harsha Bhogle and Sherlyn Chopra were called on stage to announce the winner and it was none other than the great Haryana Hurricane, Kapil Dev. Sunil Gavaskar accepted the award on behalf of Kapil saying modestly, “I have often been mistaken for Kapil, so I will accept this award. Kapil would have been great in the T20 format, I wouldn’t have. So this is a good chance for me to share the stage [with him].â€

The ‘Best batsman, 2010’ was the next big award and the biggest name of them all won it hands down – Sachin Tendulkar. Unfortunately, the Little Master was nursing his hand injury and team owner Mrs. Nita Ambani received the award on his behalf. She conveyed Sachin’s gratitude towards all the support staff and teammates for making the achivement possible
:nervous:

@roshan... Trust me' date=' they don't want that to happen. Lalit Modi is no Subhash Chandra. And if LM, Chandra, Dalmiya, Mutiah and Lele get together, bye bye BCCI :P[/quote'] It was Lalit Modi along with IS Bindra who were instrumental in ending Dalmiya's reign at the top! Since BCCI's functioning isn't any different from petty politics, anything could happen :dontknow:

:nervous:
He is needed for the all important test series in SL where we can get revenge on BAW for 2008 loss. Plus he needs to win the final race with Ponting and not let that yellow to get max runs or max 100 record. He shouldn't play on Sunday. I hope he has that much sense.

I want him for the all important test series in SL where we can get revenge on BAW for 2008 loss. Plus I want him to win the final race with Ponting and not let that yellow to get max runs or max 100 record. I dont want him to play on Sunday. -----------.
Phixed!!!!

Only SMG and Bindra attended the awards function out of the GC. The buggers also intend to boycott the finals of IPL!! Traitors..behaving like a bunch of spoilt kids. I do not want any of them to be handling the IPL in the future if they have no love for the tournament!