Would you like to see Lalit Modi behind bars ?

mastana

Would you like to see Lalit Modi behind bars ?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • Yes

No' date=' atleast he produce results[/quote'] What results? 94 games in 2 months? IPL Nights? IPL awards? Mixing bollywood with cricket? And where is that money going? Can you tell me? BCCI is a charitable organisation. Whatever they earn they invest it in cricket. But what investments IPL has made so far? I am waiting for your answer.

I like him cuz he stands by his agenda and fights for it. I dont thinks theres any scam or money laundering in the IPL itself, but it maybe the case with the franchise owners etc. And theres nothing with finding the actual shareholders of a franchise.

What results? 94 games in 2 months? IPL Nights? IPL awards? Mixing bollywood with cricket? And where is that money going? Can you tell me? BCCI is a charitable organisation. Whatever they earn they invest it in cricket. But what investments IPL has made so far? I am waiting for your answer.
to make it simple, it makes my evenings and nights happier when i goto home and switch on the TV - i am sure there are many Indians who will feel the same i dont care who makes money who doesnt who pockets 200 crores who doesnt, it makes *ME* happy that only counts and yes, i am looking forward to see new stadium at Dharamshala tonite, i wish i was there

I like him cuz he stands by his agenda and fights for it. I dont thinks theres any scam or money laundering in the IPL itself, but it maybe the case with the franchise owners etc. And theres nothing with finding the actual shareholders of a franchise.
Modi fans coming out in numbers. :aha: Good lets see how many Modi fans are here.

to make it simple, it makes my evenings and nights happier when i goto home and switch on the TV - i am sure there are many Indians who will feel the same i dont care who makes money who doesnt who pockets 200 crores who doesnt, it makes *ME* happy that only counts
Thats alright. Even i watch matches and enjoy it. But still i didn't get the answer. How is he producing results? Where is that money going? They are not even paying taxes. People in india whether they are from middle or upper class work and pay taxes. Do you know how much IPL payed in the last 3 years? Its just Rs. 33 lakh something. Cricketers are paying taxes. Not the IPL. Damn even Akshay Kumar pays more than 7 crores of tax. :hysterical:

What results? 94 games in 2 months? IPL Nights? IPL awards? Mixing bollywood with cricket? And where is that money going? Can you tell me? BCCI is a charitable organisation. Whatever they earn they invest it in cricket. But what investments IPL has made so far? I am waiting for your answer.
Is that the reason you want to see him behind the bars? I can understand if you dislike IPL, but wishing someone jail time takes some real strong hatred.

Is that the reason you want to see him behind the bars? I can understand if you dislike IPL' date= but wishing someone jail time takes some real strong hatred.:nono: But i don't like a guy who jumps left, right, up and down everytime camera shows his face during live matches. He acts like a hitler of cricket. Those who say they like his attitude. They will find it within next couple of years what damage this attitude will do to our cricket team. 94 matches next year..... And he is not a saint. I hope you know his past? In one of the matches in Mumbai this season your fav. Modi denied entry to Narendra Hirwani just because he didnt have a pass. What attitude eh? He portrays himself as the karta dharta of IPL. Go and watch his interview of IPL awards again. He was saying just like ICC and BCCI has their awards IPL will have its own. Someone tell this fool IPL is a part of BCCI. He was trying to show it as a different league. But yeah when it comes to paying taxes IPL becomes an integral part of BCCI. :hysterical:
There are 1000 reasons for that. And I don't hate IPL.

He acts like a hitler of cricket. Those who say they like his attitude. They will find it within next couple of years what damage this attitude will do to our cricket team. 94 matches next year.....
Dude cricket has to change the same old one day and test matches arent gonna cut it these days. IPL having 94 matches in nothing compared to each nba teams having to play 82 games and epl teams playing 36 a season. Internationals excluding test cricket should be played less but with more passion and hype with IPL and other leagues being the dominant during the season.

He has my respect for putting Pak players and PCB in place. Sab Khoon Maaf.