Saina Nehwal is now World number 3 , hats off to the champion!

Roshanrocks

Yesterday, it was Sania. Today, it is Saina. Tomrrow, it’ll probably be Soniya. I dunno how some of you call youself a ‘fan’ with a straight face. :laugh: And whats wrong with Sania anyway? That she chose a Pakistani as her life-partner? Whats that got to do with her tennis? How does that diminish all her path-breaking exploits as an Indian Muslim girl in the WTA circuit? Everyone’s like ‘Oh, look at her career, she’s never was too good..’… O’rly? I didn’t know that the subcontinent has a distinguished record of grand-slam winning, world record breaking women tennis players in the past.. I must have missed it all the while.. Oh I get it, just like how a majority of us suffer from that inescapable affliction of Pakistan bashing, Sania should have been bigoted as well and never married a Pakistani.. How naïve of her! How dare she choose her life-partner on her own! What will be even more hilarious is if tomorrow, Sania Nehwal marries a Bangladeshi. I seriously hope that happens.. :haha:

Yesterday, it was Sania. Today, it is Saina. Tomrrow, it’ll probably be Soniya. I dunno how some of you call youself a ‘fan’ with a straight face. :laugh: And whats wrong with Sania anyway? That she chose a Pakistani as her life-partner? Whats that got to do with her tennis? How does that diminish all her path-breaking exploits as an Indian Muslim girl in the WTA circuit? Everyone’s like ‘Oh, look at her career, she’s never was too good..’… O’rly? I didn’t know that the subcontinent has a distinguished record of grand-slam winning, world record breaking women tennis players in the past.. I must have missed it all the while.. Oh I get it, just like how a majority of us suffer from that inescapable affliction of Pakistan bashing, Sania should have been bigoted as well and never married a Pakistani.. How naïve of her! How dare she choose her life-partner on her own! What will be even more hilarious is if tomorrow, Sania Nehwal marries a Bangladeshi. I seriously hope that happens.. :haha:
She did good :clap: Sania i.e... she did good.... but now she is more in the news for her personal life than her on-field accomplishments. This thread was opened when there were lots of threads on Sania...mostly bashing her for her relation with SHoaib. Even the newspapers and channels were only focussing on Sania whereas Saina was hardly getting a mention... There wasnt a single thread on this Indian achiever, so i opened this thread....DO you have problems with me supporting Saina? :hmmm:

Saina zooms to career-best third in badminton rankings Ace Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal on Thursday took a giant stride towards realising her goal of becoming the world's numero uno player as she jumped three places to a career-best third in the latest international rankings. http://sports.rediff.com/report/2010/jun/24/saina-zooms-to-career-best-third-in-badminton-rankings.htm I don't know much about her, but good luck to her.

Ace Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal on Thursday took a giant stride towards realising her goal of becoming the world's numero uno player as she jumped three places to a career-best third in the latest international rankings. http://sports.rediff.com/report/2010/jun/24/saina-zooms-to-career-best-third-in-badminton-rankings.htm I don't know much about her, but good luck to her.
:aha: