Blast outside bangalore stadium before IPL match !| Semis Moved to New Bombay

meloveindia

Stupid Indian media saying We xyz news were the first one to inform you about the blast. Trying to give themselves credit to the blast and again critical of security
Should be either Times Now or CNN IBN for sure .. Rajdeep and Arnab always uses this sentence .. they even used it during Mumbai attacks

Imo, I hate this indian media, they seem like they are just waiting for any incident to take the piss out of anything Some media channels are now talking crap by saying the blast happened where there were some big names like KP,ST, which is funny as they seem to say if they are more important than the audience safety.

Thank god, just a small intensity blast . The best thing is the match is going on. The cowards cannot stop us, it looks to be a sell out crowd today. Whoever planted the bomb :finger::finger:
Still indeed a worry that they managed to have blasts inside/near the stadium where the security must be pretty high...I remember something like that happened during the CL last year as well. I am sure some of the players will be reluctant to play, quite understandably. :nervous: