Why should there be any Confidentiality Clause in DLF IPL Holding?

Vikas Bhatt

-------------------- so if he wanted to make the owners public why was he waiting all these years until 16th April..IPL has been going on since 2008 .. innit? pulease ur asslicking on modi is sickening.. dont start writing crap again in the name of being impartial..
Because it was obvious but until that stupid Rendevous Company bought the Kochi franchise. That company based on many businessman amalgamating together is what Modi wanted to find out. But BCCI wouldnt let him.

@ZubinPepsi... Are you bleeping blind? I was talking to Tapioca about this mail- "he wants to release the information on the teams but BCCI doesn't let him". This mail was sent to Shashank Manohar and 71 others, which includes everyone in the IPL GC and all the franchises on 14th April 2010. Here you go, dumdum- Email and subsequent replies I don't know which world you live in, but in mine, April 14th comes before April 16th. And for the nth bloody time, I repeat, Modi was a MORON. But he's not the only person involved in this fiasco. Is this so difficult to comprehend? And no need to get personal. Having a passionate discussion is a different thing. Having a insulting one is another. You are being ridiculous and like the Taliban just because I, abhinav and other members here don't agree with you. Keep an open mind. We are a billion people. We aren't supposed to agree on everything.

Because it was obvious but until that stupid Rendevous Company bought the Kochi franchise. That company based on many businessman amalgamating together is what Modi wanted to find out. But BCCI wouldnt let him.
what is obvious?? why modi wants to reveal the owners of kochi franchise.. and not other franchise all these years.. if modi is a honest guy... shudnt he revealed all the owners and shareholders of other 8 franchise in 2008 when it started??

Modi was right when he said even Rendezvous didn't know all the members of the consortium coz like it was proven later, they registered people days before and after getting the team, none of which is even mentioned with the Registrar of Companies.
Untitled_3.jpg --- This guy doesn't shut up about the IPL but spews venom against the one man with the audacity to make it happen. Sickening indeed.
He is just angry. He'll cool down soon. A few hrs and all of us will be friends again. Personal insults are just not on. I hope he knows that too. Zubin needs to go the amits way. :icflove:

This guy doesn't shut up about the IPL but spews venom against the one man with the audacity to make it happen. Sickening indeed.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: sickening..?? more sickening than you?? thats a surprise.. anyways im not gonna get into this argument abt you and ur love sick bastards that exist in this world.. everyone knows here abt you and your love..i ll leave it at that.. did u spend time on making a screen shot and highlighting my posts.. oww dear.. duh.. everyone who posts here in this section knows that im active here..wat a waste israelis need you to defend them against the pathetic palestinians... dont waste ur time here pls..

He is just angry. He'll cool down soon. A few hrs and all of us will be friends again. Personal insults are just not on. I hope he knows that too. Zubin needs to go the amits way. :icflove:
Waaah Waaah, what is he, a baby ? Does baby want a wow - wee - pop ? Let me know, he doesn't want to answer me :winky:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: sickening..?? more sickening than you?? thats a surprise.. anyways im not gonna get into this argument abt you and ur love sick bastards that exist in this world.. everyone knows here abt you and your love..i ll leave it at that.. did u spend time on making a screen shot and highlighting my posts.. oww dear.. duh.. everyone who posts here in this section knows that im active here..wat a waste israelis need you to defend them against the pathetic palestinians... dont waste ur time here pls..
All this has nothing to do with the "Confidentiality Clause in IPL Holding". Cool down.
Waaah Waaah, what is he, a baby ? Does baby want a wow - wee - pop ? Let me know, he doesn't want to answer me :winky:
Chhodh na yaar. :icflove: peace_sign_fingers_tshirt-p2359090216714923781ixh_400.jpg Peace peoplezz :icflove: