Avengers: The film

Sooda

^ Yeah 3D effects in this are great. Few bits esp, like when Hawkeye shots an arrow at Loki and they show it flying at you...you really feel that 3D effect. Also loved the bit where Hulk and Thor bring down that big creature and theyre both standing on it, then Hulk slams a fist into Thor... :cantstop: Loved Cap, true leader.

This is one habit I don't like with the movie going public in India. Also' date=' arriving late to a show :sad:[/quote'] Went early for the first show to watch some new trailers and stayed till the end. I knew they will show a scene for the avengers movie since i saw in Thor and captain america movie for the next sequence.

^ Yes..loved that scene. 'Puny god'... lol The Alien at the post credits is not Kang, its Thanos. Another of the Avengers foes. I thought it was a Skrull at first Also here in the UK that final post credits scene, a nice funny one, was not there- I sat and waited for it as I knew something was supposed to be. Anyway for those who missed it here it is on the Youtube.. made me chuckle...posting it as it is not a huge spoiler. adds nothing to the story cLnNP2xh8Ho
Loved the moment when Hulk fails to lift Thor's hammer during their fight, for all the might he has. Small moments make a great film, and this film is full of these. Also, when Loki gets scared of the lightning and says something like - I'm scared of what comes after! Though they shouldn't have had Hindi dialogues in the Calcutta sequence.

Wifey & my son viewed this movie today' date=' this is the scene they exactly mentioned which was one of the best and the audience clapped & applauded....too bad I opted not to see this movie :(([/quote'] You should watch it Under_Score; it is the best superhero entertainer ever. :two_thumbs_up: I didn't watch it in 3D and still I had so much fun. :cantstop:

Loved the moment when Hulk fails to lift Thor's hammer during their fight, for all the might he has. Small moments make a great film, and this film is full of these. Also, when Loki gets scared of the lightning and says something like - I'm scared of what comes after! Though they shouldn't have had Hindi dialogues in the Calcutta sequence.
Ha..maybe..they did a good job of it though..youre right about the film being full of small great moments. Theres a bit in the battle when Iron Man fires his rays on to Caps shield and Cap deflects them on to those aliens to blast them. The Hulk Thor battle was great, as was the Iron Man Thor one. Hawkeye shooting a flying Alien backwards. Stark falling off the tower and his armour following him and strapping on...loved the bit where Hulk and Thor bring down that big creature and theyre both standing on it, then Hulk slams a fist into Thor...Could go on and on.. Loki was an awesome villain, arguably the best actor of the lot. I want to watch this film again, in the cinema. It sometimes more fun watching a film 2nd time.

agree...in the first half the 3D effect was quite bad.The background was blurry in some scenes.(or maybe I need an eye check up)
Your eyesight is fine and the 3D of the film is fine as well ... If things look blurry/out of focus - most often, it would be a projection error.

Watched it yesterday on 3D. Yeah it was good entertainment. I do feel people are going overboard here. You guys are acting like 12 year old kids in the amount of adulation being given!!!! It was good but not that good. Grow up kids!!!! Any good bollywoods films coming up? More my cup of tea. Cant beat a film like devdas:--D

In the middle of the interval. :regular_smile: I like the way the use of 3D is heading. it's not so much about OMG 3D!!! Wowzers!!! Look at that shark coming at me! it's more like an added nuance to the movie watching experience. Kind of like when sound was added. In the beginning it was all about hearing a forty piece orchestra, but then eventually it became more about hearing the sighs, whispers, footsteps, breathing... it's part of the whole movie experience. This is where 3D technology is heading. Not about this movie 3D, but like this movie (3d). We will get used to seeing the depth of field in normal scenes.

Watched it yesterday on 3D. Yeah it was good entertainment. I do feel people are going overboard here. You guys are acting like 12 year old kids in the amount of adulation being given!!!! It was good but not that good. Grow up kids!!!! Any good bollywoods films coming up? More my cup of tea. Cant beat a film like devdas:--D
Hope you are sarcastic about the Devdas comment :blink:

^ Yeah 3D effects in this are great. Few bits esp, like when Hawkeye shots an arrow at Loki and they show it flying at you...you really feel that 3D effect. Also loved the bit where Hulk and Thor bring down that big creature and theyre both standing on it, then Hulk slams a fist into Thor... :cantstop: Loved Cap, true leader.
this... also sooda, dont forget when captain says to hul, 'You, SMASH' .. thesmile that hulk wears on his face :hysterical: