This is Lalit Modi. Please Read.

Lalit Modi

For everyone wanting me to step down as commissioner: I will not step down. I am not the type of guy that quits in the midst of travesty. You have NO right to ask me to quit. I dare you or anyone else to remove me. You can all see what I have done for the past 4 years. No one else could do that. You need someone who can deal. I not only work for the IPL and the BCCI, I also work for all the franchises. Check my record. I won't quit! To all my fans: Your continual support is most appreciated. Don't worry, I am not going anywhere. I am here for you. Lalit Modi Chairman and Commissioner of the DLF Indian Premier League
tiger.jpg

Hello to all my fans, this is Lalit Modi. First of all, thanks to DLF for sponsoring IPL and also all our other sponsors: Vodafone, Hero Honda, Fly Kingfisher, Citi, Karbonn Mobiles, Maxx Mobiles, Sony Max, Global Cricket Ventures, and World Sport Group. Thanks for making this the biggest and the best sporting event on the planet. I am truly happy to do something great for the great nation of India! I would like to express my displeasure at some of the ludicrous activities here. My lawyers will contact the admins. Rename the IPL section to DLF IPL, and list all the sponsors with logos on the top banner. All threads should also contain the logos of the sponsors. Please pay the royalties (admins, details are in the letter) for the use of IPL brand on your website. No pictures of IPL games, players, officials, or parties can be posted on this website under any condition. This is strictly enforced, and you have been given an ultimatum for the deletion of any posts that violate this rule. LIBEL AGAINST IPL, IT'S PLAYERS, OFFICIALS, and ESPECIALLY THE BASELESS ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ME WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Delete all posts that violate this at once. The following members have been found in violation of one or many of the above conditions: Mr._Wicket, BossBhai, h4te, Evil Mod Consortium, holysmoke, Sachinism, marirs_mania, and fineleg. Admins are to ban the above users with immediate effect and issue legal notices to their ISP's. Special court notices are to be sent to Mr._Wicket and BossBhai for their numerous baseless libel against myself and the IPL brand. A special personal thanks to all my fans and supporters here. My biggest thanks to: achilles. He has been the perfect role model for IPL on the forums. If I had found this a day earlier, I would've nominated him for an IPL Award. Dear poster, please contact me for further opportunities with the IPL. We would be glad to make you part of our new online initiative, headed by Bing at Microsoft. I would like to take this opportunity to say that I have never nor do I even plan on indulging in illegal activities of any kind. All allegations of match fixing are baseless and atrocious. People are simply jealous of my success. I have created the biggest entertainment events in sports history through hard work and honest service to all the cricket fans out there. Lalit Modi Chairman and Commissioner of the DLF Indian Premier League
How come you, yourself, haven't written DLF before "IPL commissioner" in a sign above you avatar?

Rename the IPL section to DLF IPL, and list all the sponsors with logos on the top banner. All threads should also contain the logos of the sponsors. Please pay the royalties (admins, details are in the letter) for the use of IPL brand on your website. No pictures of IPL games, players, officials, or parties can be posted on this website under any condition. This is strictly enforced, and you have been given an ultimatum for the deletion of any posts that violate this rule. LIBEL AGAINST IPL, IT'S PLAYERS, OFFICIALS, and ESPECIALLY THE BASELESS ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ME WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Delete all posts that violate this at once.
I don't know if this is a joke (Lalit Modi on ICF!) but to discuss the above paragraph, why would ICF have to abide by those rules? This place is like a park where people go and discuss things. You would not ask the parks to tell its visitors to say DLF IPL, if they were talking about IPL. This is an Indian cricket fans community where people come and share their opinion, catch up on the latest and so on. I don't see how this place needs to follow those guidelines. Moreover, the opinion and content delivered here is of posters and it does not necessarily mean that the site subscribes to those views. PS (assuming LKM is here) As an IPL fan and someone who thinks you have done a lot to make it what it is, I wish you good luck for coming out of the troubles you currently are in, but I wouldn't hesitate to tell you that the set of conditions you imposed on ICF is probably taking things too far!