Ravi Shastri. Next DLF IPL commissioner?

SachDan

What rubbish is this. At best he was an average cricketer and now currently does commentary to pay the bills. What credentials does he have to become an IPL Commissioner? I will meet with him and express my displeasure. I have not heard anything of this sort from him or any of the members of the IPL committee. There will be no new commissioner. Time will heal all baseless speculations. The facts will be revealed. I am not going anywhere. Lalit Modi Chairman and Commissioner of the DLF Indian Premier League

What rubbish is this. At best he was an average cricketer and now currently does commentary to pay the bills. What credentials does he have to become an IPL Commissioner? I will meet with him and express my displeasure. I have not heard anything of this sort from him or any of the members of the IPL committee. There will be no new commissioner. Time will heal all baseless speculations. The facts will be revealed. I am not going anywhere. Lalit Modi Chairman and Commissioner of the DLF Indian Premier League
Awwwwwwww:icflove: :isalute:

:yousuck: