Will Mr.Gavaskar answer???

flashpan

Difference is that Pointing got away with it
and if Mr Gavaskar had his way, Sachin would have gotten away with it too. The worse part was that even after the replays when it was clear that Dravid was right to stand his ground, Gavaskar did not retract his words.

agreed - but is that not the umpires' fault? The intent was the same...
:headshake:
If you want to see cheating see some clips of your fellow countrymen of pakistan!
I think he's right when he says he's a Brit. Maybe that the only right thing he says. "A surprising fact" (ref to his thread) :hehe:

:headshake: I think he's right when he says he's a Brit. Maybe that the only right thing he says. "A surprising fact" (ref to his thread) :hehe:
A british born pak maybe. But a pak nevertheless. He may pull the wool over your eyes but his angry posts full of vitriol against India make it clear he is PAKI! I mean his claim he can trace his family back 500 years was a gem of Bull

A british born pak maybe. But a pak nevertheless. He may pull the wool over your eyes but his angry posts full of vitriol against India make it clear he is PAKI! I mean his claim he can trace his family back 500 years was a gem of Bull
Or maybe he is related to Stuart Broad, hence the hate. :hehe: The 500 years thing was a bit too much :giggle:

Or maybe he is related to Stuart Broad, hence the hate. :hehe: The 500 years thing was a bit too much :giggle:
Has that Aza fella been band? I posted a few replies to him on one of the other threads yesterday, but they were all deleted.