Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

The Bourne Ultimatum Absoulte class movie. Matt Damons done a awesometastic job. Beats all the superheromovies this summer handsdown. Great hand to hand combat, awesome portrayal of CIA agents workings and ending of just a great story to boot.

i concur... i absolutely loved that part where he watched the chick color her hair (remenisent of the first bourne flick). and the bit where he takes out desh (the moroccon dude, man that was way too intense! go see it suckers... dont waste money on crap like rush hour 3.

i reckon the shaking was a great cinematic technique. Really gave movie the tangible effect. Btw Rush Hour 3 wasnt that bad, i liked it, it was diffrent genre but still a great watch for chan and tucker fans.

Absoulte class movie. Matt Damons done a awesometastic job. Beats all the superheromovies this summer handsdown. Great hand to hand combat' date=' awesome portrayal of CIA agents workings and ending of just a great story to boot.[/quote'] Havent seen it yet. Thus far I did not like part 1 and 2. Matt Damon, to me, doesnt quite cut it as a hitman/assasin. It makes me wonder as to how Matt Damon gets such high-profile roles really. I read some place that he is currently the actor that can get you the maximum return on a movie. My personal preference would have been someone like Daniel Craig who has a better screen presence(physically) or Edward Norton who is much better actor. That said maybe the movie is as good as you guys say, I shall find that this weekend :D

While I heard the movie is amazing (will catch it one of these weekends)....I also heard the camera shaking effect gave a lot of people a headache....was it really that bad?
not a headache but the unusual thing about the movie was that it was so gripping from the word go that when it ends it does leave you somewhat drained....maybe 'cause I was totally glued for the duration of the movie....maybe they should add bollywood style "Interval" to give ppl a breather:D

I am not ure how I missed this beauty Higher Learning http://imdb.com/title/tt0113305/ People from all different walks of life, encounter racial tension, rape, responsibility, and the meaning of an education on a university campus.
ravi boss if you like movies with such a social commentary, i would highly recommend an old one that might have slipped your radar: it has my dad's doppelganger, the title is "Stand and Deliever" its a movie about this mathematics teacher (Edward James Olmos) fighting the system for his minority students to excell in high school mathematics.