Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

I wanted to watch it' date=' so I looked for a show in cinemax and fame big near Lokhandwala. There is no trace of the film in either. Is it already gone?:dontknow:[/quote'] possible!! DK, that might be the reason. 'cuz even I tried to look for a show in pvr, but to my surprise there wasn't any and then I went to thakur fame (which has a single screen).

Singham: 2/10 Utter tripe. Ajay Devgan looks so old. In his earlier films his eyes had this fire. He would stare daggers into you with his angry look. Now its all jaded. He looks like a chimp in Singham. Most over hyped movie of the year so far. The only good point of the movie is that the main protagonist of the movie is a villager.
I told you Mariyam's reviews are awesome..LOL Now I bet Bodyguard the next Salman Khan movie will get atleast 15/10..Just watch this space.

possible!! DK, that might be the reason. 'cuz even I tried to look for a show in pvr, but to my surprise there wasn't any and then I went to thakur fame (which has a single screen).
Multiplexes have a different deal with the distributors/producers. I think they work on some kind of profit sharing. Sometimes when the producers don't like such a deal, they dont release the film in multiplexes. That must be the case here. Now the problem is that I have to look for a single screen theater nearby to watch this one.

Multiplexes have a different deal with the distributors/producers. I think they work on some kind of profit sharing. Sometimes when the producers don't like such a deal, they dont release the film in multiplexes. That must be the case here.
Okies... I thought the same. Same thing happened last year too. I'm not able recollect the name, but that was some bollywood movie.
Now the problem is that I have to look for a single screen theater nearby to watch this one.
Arey yaar download karlo ya online dekh lo. I'm sure few good prints would be available by now.

Okies... I thought the same. Same thing happened last year too. I'm not able recollect the name, but that was some bollywood movie. Arey yaar download karlo ya online dekh lo. I'm sure few good prints would be available by now.
Yeah, thats what I have to do.