Who is going to be the next Indian President?

head coach

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Who is going to be the next Indian President?

It is so embarassing to see that bachchan name along with president Kalam's name.... This man who tries every trick in the trade to avoid giving tax(eg taking Rs 1 AS PAYMENT from friends and accepting expensive cars) Cheapster even gifted his son a car in some one elses name... Has no problem laying his hand on land meant for poor landless farmers thanks to his politician friends...... Sells hair oil ,chawan prash and mulayam singh yadav.....the biggest criminal going around.... Has the audacity to declare UP as a state with very few lawand order problem......even after the NIthari case......(how sick can people get?) The hypocrite gets a kissing scene from bahu's Dhoom 2 cut....but has no problem leering at the legs of a 17 year old on screen..... Imagine this man as your president!....
Wow! What utterly vicious spiel from Radhika! A post based on half truths and unfounded rumours! So AB is getting flak for that idiot Mulayam's crimes? Had KJ's toyboy SRK been one of the names, Radhika would have showered him with petals. :hmph: NB - I am not, for one minute, even entertaining AB's nomination for President. How about R A Mashelkar, a man who has propogated innovation and has helped India get on the IPR map thereby protecting our traditional knowledge and indigenous products(Ayurveda,Basmati etc)?
She is congressi so read it with bucket-ful of salt.. Sabun tel bechana kab se apradha ho gaya bhai.. even in that video all he is doing is bggin uttar pradesh and why not he is upites and he has every right to show his state in good stead.. his exact words in video are "UP MEIN DAM HAI KYUNKI YAHAN AMRADH KAM HAI" well i don;t see any ill will here apradh kam hai is highly subjective term and thouse who can think can draw their own conclusions.. i am sure u is not the worst in crime gralh in whole world so kam hai is not off the mark.. crime against women: rajasthan tops so there u go his word has got some credibility right there.. why is proximity with mulayam a matter of ridicule where as proximity with sonia mata's party a high point in one's cv.. never got this, was never fond of mulayam but if i am given option between sonia mata's party and mulayan it's mulayam all the way.. congressi are dictators have always been have a look at thsi commenatry of bhupendra chaube from ibnlive.. http://www.ibnlive.com/blogs/bhupendrachaubey/213/34300/is-sonia-gandhi-a-dictator.html

Re: Who is going to be the next Indian President? dadarocks wrote>>>I hope u are aware of the fact that on gift too u end up paying tax. Gift Tax Net Taxable Gift Tax Rate Over Not Over 0 Rs.30,000 0 Rs.30,000 above 30% I am sure he will come up with a way of avoiding it......may be have viddu vinod chopra have it on his name ....just like his other car is in his pet dog amar singh's name........ Dear gambit....i am not holding AB responsible for mulayam's act....just for acting like his chief chamcha......for coming on TV and making an ass of himself by saying "UP mein dum hai kyon ki zurm yahan kum hai" sick!!!This! after the nithari killings! And this is just before elections and he still calls himself apolitical.... What all people do to get free land meant for poor people ...and to get tax free status for his son's movies....

When America is pondering over whether to make a woman as its President Will India ever make a woman President? If it does is there a good candidate in the offing?
Indira Gandhi ka thi? President of USA = PM of India.

When America is pondering over whether to make a woman as its President Will India ever make a woman President? If it does is there a good candidate in the offing?
It may actually be easier in India. In USA to become a President you have to be elected and hence all biases come out. In India to elect a President it is an indirect electorate as it is called. There is a bigger chance of manipulation here. For example - Can Sonia Gandhi become President? I would say she can. Not because she has qualifications and all but because of the way our coutry's political system works. It would be much harder for her to run an election as a PM candidate. xx

It may actually be easier in India. In USA to become a President you have to be elected and hence all biases come out. In India to elect a President it is an indirect electorate as it is called. There is a bigger chance of manipulation here. For example - Can Sonia Gandhi become President? I would say she can. Not because she has qualifications and all but because of the way our coutry's political system works. It would be much harder for her to run an election as a PM candidate. xx
Lurker, the fact is in India there is clearly no political will to share power with women. Even though we have seen Indira Gandhi as PM and many women CMs only 10% of the contestants in the poll are women and there is no remarkable change in womens status in Indian society(obviously we cannot compare us with Muslim countries).