Official IPL coming to takeover ICL: Now hiring players

Sachinism

Official IPL coming to takeover ICL: Now hiring players  

1. 1.

Ok guys. Today is the last day for entry's before we start the maiden tournament. I already started drawing up the match ups. So get in quick if you want to participate. 10DuLKaR roshanrocks b555 Sachnism gaurav92 Desi Cartman ps. Since we are playing on Yahoo and some of you guys have different names, can you please post you different names. It will make it easier for all of us. IKnowU

IKnowU, when you wanna play? Its gonna be difficult for us with a 12 or so hour time difference lol
Its just a draft draw for now, nothing concrete. Because everytime I add a player to the draw. The software im using keeps changing the match ups. So ill try and fill in many slots as possible before we get it underway...... Another thing. How should be conduct the matches to determine a winner? As in do we keep playing until your opponent runs out of chips? Because in Yahoo you can only bet max of 4 chips at a time....... Actually I just had a idea while typing this. The players matched up against each other will play at whichever platform they like, be it yahoo, facebook zynga, ICF poker etc....They will decide which to use beforehand the most convenient choice and come to an agreement. Poker Rules: :fear: #1 Both players shall start on equal amount of chips.(The value of this amount can be anything but agreed upon by both parties) #2 Once a opponents chips levels are zero. The match shall be deemed over and the winner shall post the results here in this thread. #3 If intruders come into your tables midgame, the players can continue playing at their risk, pull out of it and start again, or remember the chip count of both players before rejoining the table once the intruder has left and resuming the match. Important: Once again both parties must agree to whatever decision. #4 Once the draw is finished and updated throughout the tournament, the player matched up against each other shall organise their convenient time to play the match. #5 A print screen would be appreciated after the match has ended and can be posted on this thread after. Not compulsory but would be nice.

#3 If intruders come into your tables midgame, the players can continue playing at their risk, pull out of it and start again, or remember the chip count of both players and rejoing the table once the intruder has left and resume the match. Important: Once again both parties must agree to whatever decision.
This is risky.. :\ I dont think people would agree to it.. So a place with the option of private tables is better..

This is risky.. : I dont think people would agree to it.. So a place with the option of private tables is better..
Yes it is. But if you have a private table available, then go ahead. Because not every platform offers private tables.