Top 10 sports personality of all time???

don_corleone840

Basketball
You can basically say nba cuz it doesnt matter how good a player is until he has proven himself in Nba. Its just the standard. It that werent the case. I would the best player to Manu Ginobilli. 3 NBA rings, Heaps of Euro titles, Olympic Gold and on on on.

1 Michael Phelps(swimming) 2 Michael Jordon(nba) 3 Pele(football) 4 Tiger Woods(golf) 5 M.ali(boxing) 6 Sachin Tendulkar(cricket) 7 Bolt(100 M Sprint) 8 Roger Federer(tennis) 9 Garry Kasparov(chess) 10 Michael Schumacher(f1)
I quite don't understand... That can be ok for The top personailities in their own sports... But I don't a Chess Player is even as great a personality as the 10000th best soccer player...

Because Pakistanis don't have brains .:finger:
So you rate this Chaseplayer as a higest sportsmen than Diego Armando Maradonna???? We will see now who has no brain... lol you are just an ignorant racist! nothing more than this... Oops retarded too!!!!!

So you rate this Chaseplayer as a higest sportsmen than Diego Armando Maradonna???? We will see now who has no brain... lol you are just an ignorant racist! nothing more than this... Oops retarded too!!!!!
Pakistan is yet to win a gold medal in any of the physics, maths, chemistry, biology, chess olympiad :haha:

Pakistan is yet to win a gold medal in any of the physics' date=' maths, chemistry, biology, chess olympiad :haha:[/quote'] hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha You are surely not going to win any medalllll, letit be a steal medal loool... Who told you that we win gold medals in physics, maths, chemestry etc...???:clap::clap: And you didn't awnser : whi is the biges tsprotsmen between Maradonna and this chess player??? And this thread is not about Pakistanis, or indians or australian,but then you can't read and more importantly can't understand anything.... I hope the moderators are noting that this fool is getting racist everytime...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha You are surely not going to win any medalllll, letit be a steal medal loool... Who told you that we win gold medals in physics, maths, chemestry etc...???:clap::clap: And you didn't awnser : whi is the biges tsprotsmen between Maradonna and this chess player??? And this thread is not about Pakistanis, or indians or australian,but then you can't read and more importantly can't understand anything.... I hope the moderators are noting that this fool is getting racist everytime...
No you said chess should not be there. I hope administrators also take note of your deluded comments.

No you said chess should not be there. I hope administrators also take note of your deluded comments.
hahahahah and i say it again......... this is the subject of the thread... I don't think that a chess player can be regarded in one of the top 10 sportsmen ever... Especially when in this list you don't see soccer player like Maradonna,Ronaldo... But you don't know them because you don't know anythingthan beign racist as you are being...

hahahahah and i say it again......... this is the subject of the thread... I don't think that a chess player can be regarded in one of the top 10 sportsmen ever... Especially when in this list you don't see soccer player like Maradonna,Ronaldo... But you don't know them because you don't know anythingthan beign racist as you are being...
And why is it racist that Pakistan is yet to win a gold medal in any maths, science, chess olympiad ? :haha::hysterical::giggle:

And you didn't awnser : whi is the biges tsprotsmen between Maradonna and this chess player??? garry kasparov is better because he dominated chess for long time.maradona is definitely is legend but he is not in my top 10.
Ok that's an awnser. Sir it's your choice, but this fool guy was just being racist, he don't know anything about sports... I think Maradonna and Pele are on a par as soccer players.. I think that thread would have been better if you talked aboutdominating a sport. Because it's hard tocompare others with soccer, as soccer is so much more followed throughout the world.

hahahahah and i say it again......... this is the subject of the thread... I don't think that a chess player can be regarded in one of the top 10 sportsmen ever... Especially when in this list you don't see soccer player like Maradonna,Ronaldo... But you don't know them because you don't know anythingthan beign racist as you are being... can u give me reason that y chess player cant be regarded as one of the top 10 sportsman ever??

And why is it racist that Pakistan is yet to win a gold medal in any maths' date=' science, chess olympiad ? :haha::hysterical::giggle:[/quote'] You are yet to win even a chocolate medal... PLEASE tell me if i am wrong??? At least your remarks are OFF Topic..........