Top 10 sports personality of all time???

don_corleone840

hahahahah and i say it again......... this is the subject of the thread... I don't think that a chess player can be regarded in one of the top 10 sportsmen ever... Especially when in this list you don't see soccer player like Maradonna,Ronaldo... But you don't know them because you don't know anythingthan beign racist as you are being... can u give me reason that y chess player cant be regarded as one of the top 10 sportsman ever??
For me, chess is not followed enough... I think it's even debatable if Chess is a sport or a game... In France, at least, i don'tknow for the rest of the world, chess was regarde as a game and not a sport till the early 2000's...

For me, chess is not followed enough... I think it's even debatable if Chess is a sport or a game... In France, at least, i don'tknow for the rest of the world, chess was regarde as a game and not a sport till the early 2000's...
u really think following matters ??? than suraish raina is greatest cricketer of all time as he performed well in IPL(MOST FOLLOWED CRICKET TOURNAMENT) and only brainless people can say that chess is not sports.:finger:

TBH Shane Warne is a much bigger personality than Tendulkar, he is the face of the sport and is considered by many as the greatest ever cricket player. I would also add: Lance Armstrong (Cycling) Haile Gebrselassie (Long distance running) Carl Lewis (Track running) Valentino Rossi (MotoGP) Sergey Bubka (Pole vault)

TBH Shane Warne is a much bigger personality than Tendulkar, he is the face of the sport and is considered by many as the greatest ever cricket player. he is a dope.
You know there is a 'Quote' button included in each post. You can use that to quote people instead of copy and paste