How good a cook are you?

Lurker

:whatchutalkingabout Can i be your khaas lady ? Please Please :hysterical:
Cooking for people I like brings me immense joy. I just need to decide Varun if I like you or not :hysterical: You are welcome to my pagal khana any day yaar. I wish I could get some methi at my local supermarket cause Allo + methi parantha kicks ass.

Cooking for people I like brings me immense joy. I just need to decide Varun if I like you or not :hysterical: You are welcome to my pagal khana any day yaar. I wish I could get some methi at my local supermarket cause Allo + methi parantha kicks ass.
Dude.. I'm starving here, and you first start that south-indian food thread.. and now all this talk about aloo-methi parantha :cry_smile::cry_smile: Sigh nevermind, i'll just go make some eggs :sad_smile:

Dude.. I'm starving here, and you first start that south-indian food thread.. and now all this talk about aloo-methi parantha :cry_smile::cry_smile: Sigh nevermind, i'll just go make some eggs :sad_smile:
Why do u seem so deprived of Indian food ? there must be lots of desi restaurants in your place, you can always eat there once in a while.

Why do u seem so deprived of Indian food ? there must be lots of desi restaurants in your place' date=' you can always eat there once in a while.[/quote'] They're so bad, I'd rather cook myself. All the good places to eat are too far !

They're so bad, I'd rather cook myself. All the good places to eat are too far !
And you say that while living in LA. Thats a bit surprising. P.S - BTW , there is a thread titled "need help" in cric discussions. Please move it to general disc.

And you say that while living in LA. Thats a bit surprising. P.S - BTW , there is a thread titled "need help" in cric discussions. Please move it to general disc.
lol, you've never been to LA have u ? You know how many Indian cinema halls there are over here ? It's a veritable desert as far as "Indian stuff" is concerned as compared to other areas in the US like New Jersey, or San Jose

lol' date=' you've never been to LA have u ? You know how many Indian cinema halls there are over here ? It's a veritable desert as far as "Indian stuff" is concerned as compared to other areas in the US like New Jersey, or San Jose[/quote'] Oh, thats news to me. Hard luck ! :wink_smile:

lol' date=' you've never been to LA have u ? You know how many Indian cinema halls there are over here ? It's a veritable desert as far as "Indian stuff" is concerned as compared to other areas in the US like New Jersey, or San Jose[/quote'] it depends upon where you live in LA... i went to a good Indian Restaurant in LA when i visited there last time

I make the best allo methi paratha in the whole world......yummy ...crisp ....and nicely evenly filled with methi and aloo......yummy. Have it with malai and then you can die peacefully......:D( we need a yummy slurpy smiley ....too many food threads)

I make the best allo methi paratha in the whole world......yummy ...crisp ....and nicely evenly filled with methi and aloo......yummy. Have it with malai and then you can die peacefully......:D( we need a yummy slurpy smiley ....too many food threads)
wud u mind sharin' da recipe:D