WC 2010 Sweepstakes

Gunner_Mania

Then allow all of us to have one more team each :protest:
for free :wink:
ok. SachDan, G92, DonSharma, b555, 10dulkar, Sachinism - You can have more one team if you want since nobody else seems to be interested in the sweepstake. Not for free, but you can pick the number of your choice from the remaining 12.

ok. SachDan' date=' G92, DonSharma, b555, 10dulkar, Sachinism - You can have more one team if you want since nobody else seems to be interested in the sweepstake. Not for free, but you can pick the number of your choice from the remaining 12.[/quote'] i want 30

ok. SachDan' date=' G92, DonSharma, b555, 10dulkar, Sachinism - You can have more one team if you want since nobody else seems to be interested in the sweepstake. Not for free, but you can pick the number of your choice from the remaining 12.[/quote'] 21 for me please!! :woot: Edit: Money Sent! :icflove:

ok. SachDan' date=' G92, DonSharma, b555, 10dulkar, Sachinism - You can have more one team if you want since nobody else seems to be interested in the sweepstake. Not for free, but you can pick the number of your choice from the remaining 12.[/quote'] i want no.26.sent u 1 mil