Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

Liverpool! Got a win : )
Finally. Quite a relief.We looked a complete different unit than last time,didn't we?Each and ever player transformed like hell,particularly Maxi and Lucas...both were immense.Maxi was making runs,liking up with Torres and Gerrard and also helping Carra in defending. This was our best performance of the season so far.I would like to see more of this in upcoming matches specially against Chelsea at home.If we can repeat this performance against the blues then we are in for a classic match. Now just 3 point gap between us and the team at seventh.C'mon you reds.

Finally. Quite a relief.We looked a complete different unit than last time,didn't we?Each and ever player transformed like hell,particularly Maxi and Lucas...both were immense.Maxi was making runs,liking up with Torres and Gerrard and also helping Carra in defending. This was our best performance of the season so far.I would like to see more of this in upcoming matches specially against Chelsea at home.If we can repeat this performance against the blues then we are in for a classic match. Now just 3 point gap between us and the team at seventh.C'mon you reds.
Indeed mate, it was a much improved performance and we needed that win badly. I was impressed with Maxi too, thought it was his best peformance in a Reds shirt and Lucas also had one of his better games. Next we got Bolton away so will be tough but I hope we dont go back into our shell, we need to play like that again. On the back of 2 wins we could go into the Chelsea game with confidence and who knows, maybe even get a win.. That would really give us a boost.