WC Day 8: Germany v Serbia, Slovenia v USA, Rooney v Algeria

SachDan

People will start praising him once he starts playing for Man United. Why has Players like C Ronaldo failed. Its same, tactics, you need to give them service from midfield and attacking tactics to break the opposition defence.
You are talking as a ManU fan, you need to remember all England fans are not ManU fans.

Looks like Capello prefers Heskey over the Cup. And its the high time that Chelsea's midfield maestro gets the axe. You cannot make a name for yourself at the international stage on the basis of penalties and deflections.

If the U.S. draws with Algeria and England draws with Slovenia, and England scores exactly two more goals than the U.S., the U.S. and England would be even on all tiebreakers for second place. The tie would be broken by drawing lots ... aka, a coin flip.-ESPN :nervous:

Their FA gave them incentives for JUST qualifying to the WC...and this the team that is hoping to win their second wc *sigh* I would love to listen to the "expert" comments of Paul Masefield, the ESS commie. In one of the previews, he was asked if Argentina will play all their four forwards at some point of time in this world cup. The moron replied, "Yes, they would when England lead them 2-0 in the semis. Apparently, he forgot teams have to get through the round robin, last 16, and last 8 before reaching the semis...moron! Inspite of his being a French fan, Shane earns my respect for not supporting this *****y team. Big up, brah!

On current form hardly English players ar "in form".
What form are we talking about here? Rooney was the leading goal scorer in the EPL until the last day. JT, Lampard and A Cole played decisive parts in Chelsea's title win. Gerrard was one of the most consistent players for Liverpool this season. I agree, they are all out of form *sigh* The bottom line is they are a team full of stars but they just can't play as a "team".

Their FA gave them incentives for JUST qualifying to the WC...and this the team that is hoping to win their second wc *sigh* I would love to listen to the "expert" comments of Paul Masefield, the ESS commie. In one of the previews, he was asked if Argentina will play all their four forwards at some point of time in this world cup. The moron replied, "Yes, they would when England lead them 2-0 in the semis. Apparently, he forgot teams have to get through the round robin, last 16, and last 8 before reaching the semis...moron! Inspite of his being a French fan, Shane earns my respect for not supporting this *****y team. Big up, brah!
1. Paul Masefield is a joke. 2. England is a joke. 3. La Marseillaise for Life. :isalute: bEPQ9Q2yOos Check her out 0:50 :winky: