India A tour of England and Scotland 2010 : Pujara to lead

Chandan

Too many overs to Manoj Tiwary. Dhawan did well with the ball in the last match' date=' why not let him bowl more overs?[/quote'] Why on earth is India playing with just two strike bowlers? How can they think that 30 overs from oart timers or an ordinary bowler like Abdullah who rarely takes wickets, will do the job? I fail to undertand how they can overlook Tyagi and Unadkat!
Why on earth is India playing with just two strike bowlers? How can they think that 30 overs from oart timers or an ordinary bowler like Abdullah who rarely takes wickets, will do the job? I fail to undertand how they can overlook Tyagi and Unadkat!
Exactly. Abdulla hadn't taken a wicket prior to this match, why not give Bipul Sharma a chance? And why has Ganpathy been sent? Praveen Amre, the coach had said that he will try to make sure all players get proper chances on this tour. Hasn't really happened for Ganpathy and Bipul.

So India A is out of the finals. Anyway, let us look at the positives. Pujara has reasserted that he is in a different class to other batsmen. Mithun has bowled really well with new ball though his lack of taking two wickets in first spell wirries me. But we can still groom him. I'd have loved if he had played the FC matches. Other than these two, I can't find other positives.