Quater Finals : THE Magical Argentines v/s Not so strong Germans

gaurav92

What an overhyped team. Just because they play beutiful football they are better than "European Nations" ? And Brazilians are "*****y" ? When was the last time Argentina made it to the semis? 1990 to be exact.

It will be a good game but i sti;ll feel Germany doesn't have the resources to defend against the likes of Messi Higuain and tevez.On the other hand Klose Ozil and Podolski have been lucky enough to play some minnows till now like Ingerland :P.So i expect the Argentines to win it in regulation time itself. 2-0 Argentina's way.
^Against Maradona's Argentina :headshake: NO CHANCE SURAJ
2-0 Argentina. Bye Bye big mouthed Germans.
^:nono: I don't see them getting even close to the Mighty Argentines :headshake:
No need to jinx when the Champs are playing :headshake:
abe gawaar dikhta nahi arg are playing' date=' make it either 2-0 coz they re not gonna concede any, or better make it 3-0 or 4-0 coz they are gonna score many :P[/quote']
:finger: Stop following me.:finger: It will be walk on the park for Argies :proud:
Anti-Jinx not quite working today eh?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

What an overhyped team. Just because they play beutiful football they are better than "European Nations" ? And Brazilians are "*****y" ? When was the last time Argentina made it to the semis? 1990 to be exact.
wtf , u were supporting argentina just before