'Murali doesn't deserve the record' - Emerson

^The point of these tests is to see if he can bowl all his different deliveries without chucking. Also, are you claiming his bending is more than 15 degrees, that is the the permissible limit ?
You do the same to me and even I will pass. Put me on the field and the 1st bowl I will deliver will be a 'chuck'. So I am all good? How is the Lab Testing related to what is happening on the field ?
^The point of these tests is to see if he can bowl all his different deliveries without chucking. Also, are you claiming his bending is more than 15 degrees, that is the the permissible limit ?
It wasn't untill the controversy came along. It became permissible to accept the likes of Murali, Bhajji, Ajmal etc
You do the same to me and even I will pass. Put me on the field and the 1st bowl I will deliver will be a 'chuck'. So I am all good? How is the Lab Testing related to what is happening on the field ?
The lab testing was to prove that what he was doing was not artificial but he had a natural problem with the way his hand was. The above video explains that clearly.

By the letter of the law he had an illegal action as spinners were only allowed 5deg of flex(which really is sweet fa) as compared to 7.5deg for medium pacers, and 10deg for phasht bowlers. The laws however were changed(2003/2004, around there) to allow 15deg flex for everyone, by the current letter of the law his action is now sound, correct? They were both great spinners of their era.

Murali has more wickets' date=' more 5 wicket hauls, more 10 wicket hauls, better average and better strike rate. Murali also turned it more and turned it both ways. But yeah Warne was better:(([/quote'] ignore his performance against Ban n Zim n compare. anyway i prefere watching a good leggie than an offie:P
I have asked this question AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN --- I Will ask ONE MORE TIME How on the bloody earth the fact -- that just because he did not chuck with straps all around his body and wires through every porous hole on his body in a lab in a remote desert in Australia --- determine that he did not chuck Ball No 4 in Over No 23 in 3rd Test of say India vs Sri Lanka? How How How ? How How How ????? Can some sane person explain that to me? Chucking should be directly related to what the Bowler does On the FIELD! -- Not in a friggin Lab. To all the people who want to defend this act of Murali --- I have one more thing to say --- You Send me to Australia and Test -- whatever way you want -- I will pass the test and get a certificate -- "No MAMU did not Chuck -- He is a Legal Bowler" and in the 1st match after I am back, I will throw the ball that I am given to bowl. So this is all legal ? I am good bowler? It drives me insane -- all these Tests and Nonsense.
Here, you can start by reading this instead of screaming in ignorance. If you want to know the truth, read this in full including the links provided and watch the videos. If you can't be bothered, I can only pity the ignorant people like you who don't have time to find out the truth but would just voice your opinion as facts.
Didn't Mcgrath and Brett Lee have a close to 15 deg. or more action too?
but they didn't play for the subcontinent now did they?
:two_thumbs_up:
I'd say that retard doesn't deserve to umpire' date=' ever.[/quote']
ofc an aussie deserves the record more cause they are so fair and balanced just like Rupert Murdoc's fox news :hehe:
And with this quote, Emerson has said buh-bye to any remote chances of him becoming a part of the ICC Administration some day.