The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

who's in charge of the PTW? It's not updating the results. Please fix it. :two_thumbs_up:
It's automated, and there are some issues with the Team names on cricinfo being different. Would be a pain to sort this out, and this is lower down the priority i'm afraid. Maybe if I get some time, I'll take a look in the coming week
It's automated' date=' and there are some issues with the Team names on cricinfo being different. Would be a pain to sort this out, and this is lower down the priority i'm afraid. Maybe if I get some time, I'll take a look in the coming week[/quote'] ok tu rehnde fer :beee:
50 ke andar khatam hone ka bola tha tum ne, uska kya huwa :hysterical: lag to nahi raha ki 75 tak bhi pahuch paoge isbaar :giggle:
3 idiot ka dialouge sahi nikla dost jab :fail: hota hai too double khushi hoti hai uski :fail: hone na ki apne :fail: hone ki.:sniffle:
3 idiot ka dialouge sahi nikla dost jab :fail: hota hai too double khushi hoti hai uski :fail: hone na ki apne :fail: hone ki.:sniffle:
ye to sahi bol raha hai tu :dance: apni success se zyaada teri failure per khusi horahi hai :yay: phir bhi TUJHI MAJHI YAARI ..... GELI DUNIYADARI :friends:
add simmons to ss :pray:
plz don't add him as some may have other 4 MI players in their teams from earlier. adding him will be unfair to them :headshake: if you want to add him then allow to select 5 players from a team :agree: