The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

Well if this happened its realy unfair man just is not unfair. And even that Can V NZ game shedule change was hurting i just couldnt make changes for that :(( :((
exactly my point. but lets wait for varun's response. there are only two possbilities for this to happen. 1. someone with admin rights could open it for subbing for a few mins (during the past couple of years while playing IPL SS, even I had made such requests when the match began late due to rain) and some friendly admins online at the time haev done it for us 2. it could be an one off system error i hope its the latter.
i saw SS open for subbing today just a few mins back. has this been happening on all days when htere are 2 matches? or is just a one off today?
Shouldn't happen unless the first match finished before the second one started.
Shouldn't happen unless the first match finished before the second one started.
that was not the case yesterday na. the ken/zim match was going on when this hapenned. it happened between toss and start of match. may be someone with admin rights on SS would have opened it to make a change after knowing that Sehwag / Gayle not playing.
that was not the case yesterday na. the ken/zim match was going on when this hapenned. it happened between toss and start of match. may be someone with admin rights on SS would have opened it to make a change after knowing that Sehwag / Gayle not playing.
Don't think any admins would do that (i don't even allow it)