The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

Abey c h u t the teams were decided yesterday, bc pm me in case of SS and stop whining in this thread, warna ******** ***** maar doonga. And jibranpatel, a word more regarding this stuff from you, I will see to it you are banned permanently from the Cricket Talk section. We are seeing to it that all the important Superselectors are up and running.
Shane Mate, i had no intentions to break the rules or embarres any of the Mods @ ICF. What i wanted was an open answer from any of MOD which was not provided to me. Gauravbhai told me it will be up for main event & after that i didn't write anything disheartened as u can see. So if i broke any of the rules i am realy SORRY SHANEBHAI
Shane Mate' date=' i had no intentions to break the rules or embarres any of the Mods @ ICF. What i wanted was an open answer from any of MOD which was not provided to me. Gauravbhai told me it will be up for main event & after that i didn't write anything disheartened as u can see. So if i broke any of the rules i am realy [b']SORRY SHANEBHAI
gaa.nd phat gai saale ki. tera har baar aisa hi hota hai. pehle pehle gaan.d mein se bol deta hai aur phir pachtana padta hai :finger: