Gifts for Guy Friends?

Aditi

Re: Gifts for Guy Friends?

I'm in a bit of a quandry here. I'm leaving for India on Saturday, and I'd like to get some gifts for my guy friends there, but I'm totally clueless!
You can not go wrong with t-shirts. Specially the collar-less kind. Now before you say, or think, that t-shirts are available in India too, plus at a cheaper price know this that the styles in USA are completely different. If I could make a recommendation go for some deep olive green or charcoal grey colour, preferably without too much jazz. Since you are going during summer time this will make for an oppertunate gift as well. xxx

and Lurker when they see the tag on t-shirt which says Made in India
I dont think that would make a difference really Apo. I mean many t-shirts(or other stuff) produced in India are often export oriented only. This is not to say that India doesnt have good stuff. We have great stuff but sometimes certain designs, colours whatever are just not available. In my experience t-shirt(Collarless variety) are much better in USA. Plus of course you can always take off the tag if it bothers you. xxx

I recently took a mouse for a friend of mine :hic:
Next time gift him a mousepad :lmao: :lmao:
or how about mousetraps that little ones that really works. Not kidding I have great results with the small trap that cuts mouse into two. will be good in India :hic:

Not kidding I have great results with the small trap that cuts mouse into two. will be good in India :hic:
:doh::doh: you into pain and torture HC... :eew:
no Lurker, its self defence. Otherwise they poison me to death by sharing my food and tearing off my underwears. :help:

and Lurker when they see the tag on t-shirt which says Made in India
I dont think that would make a difference really Apo. I mean many t-shirts(or other stuff) produced in India are often export oriented only. This is not to say that India doesnt have good stuff. We have great stuff but sometimes certain designs, colours whatever are just not available. In my experience t-shirt(Collarless variety) are much better in USA. Plus of course you can always take off the tag if it bothers you. *****
yeah export ones are of better quality but I am just saying when someone sees that its written made in India they might say iski kya zarurat thi yeh to yahan bhi milta hai