The Zaid hamid ( Spastic ) thread

Desi Cartman

??? did you even read my post? BB, 1- B Verma feels that there is a need for IND to INCREASE terrorism in Baluchistan and NWFP. 2-B Verma wants to totally destroy Pakistan's economy. 3- B Verma wants to see Pakistan destructed in to several pieces. and so on...
MP, but all of the above 3 are already happening in Pak without India or B Verma doing much (at least not overtly in broad daylight like in Mumbai 26/11 or on innumerable ocassions in the past) 1- NWFP and Balochistan ka tho allah maalik! 2- Not sure if there is anything left to destroy 3- Direct consequence/result of 1 & 2

MP' date=' but all of the above 3 are already happening in Pak [b']without India or B Verma doing much (at least not overtly in broad daylight like in Mumbai 26/11 or on innumerable ocassions in the past) 1- NWFP and Balochistan ka tho allah maalik! 2- Not sure if there is anything left to destroy 3- Direct consequence/result of 1 & 2
according to him IND is already creating/funding terrorism in Baluchistan and NWFP and it should all be increased.

according to him IND is already creating/funding terrorism in Baluchistan and NWFP and it should all be increased.
Look whos talking, Zaid wants the WHOLE of India for Pakistan and Islam and most importantly he also wants Pakistani Radio heard from North to South. Watch this how this idiot grasps for straws describing Indian states....listen to what Zaid Moron says at he very end.... cHxskPQgh6Y

Guest dada_rocks

This guy is bonafide moron. I would be surprised if anyone beyond punjab loony belt buys this guy's nonsense.. Jab pitate hain ham pakistan se.. in salon ko sharm bhi nahin aati hai laat khane ke baad aisi baaten karte hain

Guest dada_rocks

[ame=

- Zaid Hamid BANNED in Pakistan. Continues to Xpose the Drama Part04[/ame] See he is banned even on pakistani govt channels

This guy is bonafide moron. I would be surprised if anyone beyond punjab loony belt buys this guy's nonsense.. Jab pitate hain ham pakistan se.. in salon ko sharm bhi nahin aati hai laat khane ke baad aisi baaten karte hain
I thot so too, but recent postings in the other site has changed my opinion, they never stop astonishing me. below is a sample.
Zaid Hamid is a true patriot. He is supremely knowledgeable and intelligent. Has the guts to speak the truth and defend his country unlike the current rulers who will sell off Pakistan's interests as long as they stay in power and loot the country.

I ignored his vids, want to keep my BP in level - but now I am sure this is what happens when ur inbred, really its sad but someone from a piddly nation can challenge like that? Do they even know what they are talking abt? Turning India like Lanka etc, lol

Kiss my shoe Zaid I wonder where he is hiding now? Hindu Zionists? Everybody knows that terrorists only come from Pakistan and are avoiding it like the plague So, I guess Zaid needs to be congratulated
Please do not disgrace your shoe

Kiss my shoe Zaid I wonder where he is hiding now? Hindu Zionists? Everybody knows that terrorists only come from Pakistan and are avoiding it like the plague So, I guess Zaid needs to be congratulated
Hmm reminded of that Saddam video on the other thread. The pro Saddam guy called the other chap 'a Persian Shoe'. funny.

This guy is bonafide moron.
Agreed. Reminds of uncles sitting around bloviating and speculating.. You find such people in India as well.
I would be surprised if anyone beyond punjab loony belt buys this guy's nonsense..
Huh ?

Question to Native Hindi speakers. In the video where Bharat Varma is debating Zaid, I noticed that Zaid was speaking in pure Urdu, i.e. calling nation Mulk, war Jung among other things, Verma I noticed responded with Tal Mel, Yudh etc. Now it would appear that Bharat Varma understood the Urdu equivalents, but how did Zaid understand the pure Hindi words ? Do Pakis in general understand Hindi well?

Question to Native Hindi speakers. In the video where Bharat Varma is debating Zaid, I noticed that Zaid was speaking in pure Urdu, i.e. calling nation Mulk, war Jung among other things, Verma I noticed responded with Tal Mel, Yudh etc. Now it would appear that Bharat Varma understood the Urdu equivalents, but how did Zaid understand the pure Hindi words ? Do Pakis in general understand Hindi well?[/QUOTE] Yes they do