The Zaid hamid ( Spastic ) thread

Desi Cartman

:haha: What nonsense So, according to Zaid Hamid, the terrorists are from 1. RAW / Hindutva if they wear a red armband 2. NWFP if they are unshaven / heave a beard 3. LTTE (Tamil Tigers) if they are clean shaven 4. Mossad / Isarael if they wear a skull cap See, this is the difference between Mumbai and Lahore. In Mumbai, we killed all the terrorists and got the remaining survivor to squeal about Pakistan's non - involvement. The targeted hotels can be rebuilt. The Lankan team however, will spread horror stories about Pakistan where ever they go. Obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed, this idiot is disproportionately hailed as a national hero. Apparently, the government were aware of an impending attack but were too busy watching Juhi Chawla movies. After every attack, he comes out with his intertwined network of terror that supposedly slipped under everyone's noses. Ummm .... ok, how about stopping an attack for once ? Since 2001, Pakistan received 10 billion in aid from the Americans, most of which was apparently spent on the military / boosting the defense. So 10 militants, armed to the teeth with ak - 47's, grenades and rocket launchers simply vanished into the Lahorei crowd in broad daylight. Wasn't Lahore under un official control of the Taliban? Let see Zaid wriggle out of this one

:haha: What nonsense So, according to Zaid Hamid, the terrorists are from 1. RAW / Hindutva if they wear a red armband 2. NWFP if they are unshaven / heave a beard 3. LTTE (Tamil Tigers) if they are clean shaven 4. Mossad / Isarael if they wear a skull cap See, this is the difference between Mumbai and Lahore. In Mumbai, we killed all the terrorists and got the remaining survivor to squeal about Pakistan's non - involvement. The targeted hotels can be rebuilt. The Lankan team however, will spread horror stories about Pakistan where ever they go. Obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed, this idiot is disproportionately hailed as a national hero. Apparently, the government were aware of an impending attack but were too busy watching Juhi Chawla movies. After every attack, he comes out with his intertwined network of terror that supposedly slipped under everyone's noses. Ummm .... ok, how about stopping an attack for once ? Since 2001, Pakistan received 10 billion in aid from the Americans, most of which was apparently spent on the military / boosting the defense. So 10 militants, armed to the teeth with ak - 47's, grenades and rocket launchers simply vanished into the Lahorei crowd in broad daylight. Wasn't Lahore under un official control of the Taliban? Let see Zaid wriggle out of this one
This really burns me up Why the **** they keep getting aid from US without showing any results???

: Since 2001, Pakistan received 10 billion in aid from the Americans, most of which was apparently spent on the military / boosting the defense. So 10 militants, armed to the teeth with ak - 47's, grenades and rocket launchers simply vanished into the Lahorei crowd in broad daylight. Wasn't Lahore under un official control of the Taliban? Let see Zaid wriggle out of this one
Its 10b PER YEAR.

This guy's dumbness is staggering. Its surprising that no individual or organization has not sued him for defmation till now. But being the coward attention ***** that he is, he cleverly refrains from mentioning any specific names.

Look whos talking, Zaid wants the WHOLE of India for Pakistan and Islam and most importantly he also wants Pakistani Radio heard from North to South. Watch this how this idiot grasps for straws describing Indian states....listen to what Zaid Moron says at he very end.... cHxskPQgh6Y
i am convinced. i am now a pakistani and i have accepted allah as my lord and savior... please refer to me by my islamic name: Hassan Bin Laid.

I thought Indian Punjus showed lotta dostana with pak punjabis' date=' I have seen one with personal experience but they were all anti-bombay ( dont know wh the hatred )[/quote'] i dont know if there is much truth to that... honestly i have not noticed any anti south indian sentiment anywhere in the north, but i cant speak the same the opposite. it seems that in places such as maharashtra and tamil nadu there is some revulsion of the north, one is a bit xenophobic, and the other not pleased with the fact that north indians often speak to them, rather presumptuously, in hindi. anyways, as a delhi boy, well i did live there for some time, i find south india a lot more enchanting and friendly. especially places in andhra and karnataka. i love bangalore, coimbatore, and nagpur to name a few. chennai was not as much fun.

aiween interviewer bandi ko impress karne ki koshish kar raha hai.
Varun yaar , I have too much time to waste so I have been watching their talk shows and reading their news .. One thing that I fail to understand is that on one front they all go USA hai hai ... and how they are the dushmans and need to be destroyed ... then they call Obama and talk differently, ask for money , weapons , AID .... yeh masla kya hai .. kya inki kaum is baat ka faisla nahi kur sakti ke ye kiskay saath hai... for eq, the bugger in this video talks like Dharmendra from 80s but why cant he raise his voice .. have "jalsa" ... I mean yeh kaisi baat hai

This is smarter than we think he is. I am pretty sure he is deliberately spewing nonsense to cater to his own conservative audience. While we sit here laughing at him, he is laughing all the way to the bank. I guess he is a much more crude, cheaper version of Bill ‘O Reilly. The flip side of all this is that his relative popularity in Pakistan shows how stupid Pakistanis here. But eh, why would he care, as long as his cash registers are ringing!

India banega Pakistan .. lol Feroz Gandhi was a muslim :hehe: Rahul Gandhi will convert to islam and ditch India :hmmm: plus more more more and more rakGOxmUfpk&videos=1Sr-QV7iemk&playnext_from=TL&playnext=1 Source ******.net before they blame me for not mentioning the source :finger: