The Zaid hamid ( Spastic ) thread

Desi Cartman

This guy takes the cake with the icing on it..The sad thing is that there are pakis who actually believe him, case in point was a paki guy at my univesity who believes that the Mumbai attacks were the work of RAW and Mossad to defame muslims in Pakistan..lol, my blood boiled so much that I could have ended up in a lockup for assault... This ******* Hamid is a mental case...

This guy takes the cake with the icing on it..The sad thing is that there are pakis who actually believe him, case in point was a paki guy at my univesity who believes that the Mumbai attacks were the work of RAW and Mossad to defame muslims in Pakistan..lol, my blood boiled so much that I could have ended up in a lockup for assault... This ******* Hamid is a mental case...
i know but I like it when he gets all angry .. Im amazed that he hasnt died of a heart attack yet :cantstop:

i know but I like it when he gets all angry .. Im amazed that he hasnt died of a heart attack yet :cantstop:
Have you guys watched the parody of Zaid Hamid : 8JQH9Z5aYLM Girl: Zaid kaisi lag rahi hoon, bataya hi nahin.. ZH: Khoobsoorat lag rahi ho..... muh tod doonga tumhara :hysterical:

Beat this suuuckars.... :laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: " In 5 years Pakistanis will be on the moon, Pakistan will be the superpower of the world, Poore duniya ke faisle Pakistan se ho rahe honge ", " I guarantee you 5 years" This guy is a laugh riot - easily beats all the champs of the Great Indian Laughter Challenge competetion. OUWTmelLVDE&feature=related

Beat this suuuckars.... :laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: " In 5 years Pakistanis will be on the moon, Pakistan will be the superpower of the world, Poore duniya ke faisle Pakistan se ho rahe honge ", " I guarantee you 5 years" This guy is a laugh riot - easily beats all the champs of the Great Indian Laughter Challenge competetion. OUWTmelLVDE&feature=related
lol at the comments "This guy is saying India should capture Pak in 5 years and send Pakis to moon using Indian space technology to clean the earth of terrorists." :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: "the guy is definitely buying marijuana from somewhere..he has found ganja to be a very effective way of going to moon...all the best miyan.." :cantstop:

Zaid Hamid warns India after Lahore attacks on Lankan cricketers: " When we respond, we will respond ruthlessly", " Indians bheeek mangte aayenge and we will not forgive them " :laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: HU-eAaYCzyc&feature=PlayList&p=3DABB21BFC5A23A5&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1