Who likez this???

Cricketics

Re: Who likez this???

wtf.. this is turning into indianfoodfans.com :shrug:
Acche se..pyaar se...bilkool aankh laga ke dekho HS...khamam dhokla..yum yum dhokla. DSCN4970.jpg
i just got khaman dhokla from a "world cuisine" store 3 days ago.. abhi freezer mein pada hai :hic:

Re: Who likez this??? There's sooo many I love to eat as snacks! LAYS - magic masala is the best, nothing beats that! I love haldiram's aloo bhujia. Samosas I can never say no to. You don't get lays in london...or can you? Anyone know? I know you can get kurkure in tamil shops but it's not the same as lays :(

lol Lurker on a roll atleast all these delicacies are somewhat changing my bad mood today
Oye hero kya hua bhai? Bad mood kyun? Kahin bhaujai/parjai se panga liya kya re? Chal koi nahin, whatever it is know that just there are bad days there are good days too and this too shall pass..so smile now and make sure you dont forget to take picture of some slrry delicious weekend cuisine that you shall cook :wtg:

an year passed and I dint get any bonus :roll:
Awwww. Thats a bad feeling yaar. I have been through it a few times, I suppose we all do one time or another. Sacchi sacchi batao did you work your arse off last year? And if so then whats the explanation given for not giving the bonus? Here have some for the time being...01_puri.jpg

yea last year was quite hectic. Late office hours and work on weekends too. When you are in your first year of job, no explanations is given. But its ok. I know it happens.
Yes it does happen. Unfortunately your performance for the previous year is almost always done by your superiors. And in my experience they are always an ass. Not being bitter but generally speaking. Chalo koi nahin have some of this now... aloocurryimagecopyrighted2.jpg