How often should one change sports shoes?

beetle

Re: How often should one change sports shoes?

in size 4(please don't laugh).My lovely blue shoes are not really walking shoes....but now that i am a serious walker...my hubby got me byGod walking shoes(you know what that means)....but white! :doh:and this also with a lot of difficulty .
My sister has 3.5 UK size. Is UK and Indian size the same? If so then the reason why you dont get size 4 shoe is because you go to your mohalle waala mochi. :mad: :mad: Stop going to them and walk into the next proper shoe store shop. :wtg: Waise that reminds of college days, somehow larkiyon ke chappal would always break down and they could be seen at the mochi ki dukkan getting nails pushed inside those slippers. I used to hate the mochis back then...just as I hated the churri waalahs. Good old days :lol:

Re: How often should one change sports shoes? size four nike,reebok,bata....(india)... and i don't live in a metro any longer...hence not too many shops to choose from. ab churri wallon ne kya kiya?...tumhari girl ka haath zor se dabaya.... :lmao: :lmao: