Guys I am off on holiday. Will you miss me?

Gaurav

Re: Guys I am off on holiday. Will you miss me? nah! i am not an attention seeker like gai :lol: ...when i leave...i leave for a along time.....will be off end of the week and be back in june..june mein dil kiya to theek hai nahi to july mein milenge.... :lol:

Re: Guys I am off on holiday. Will you miss me? Oh yes we shall miss you Radhika :Cry: But I doubt you shall remain off for as long as you have suggested. Afterall when you need to moan about your in-laws where are you gonna go :chin:

Re: Guys I am off on holiday. Will you miss me? >>>>>But I doubt you shall remain off for as long as you have suggested. Afterall when you need to moan about your in-laws where are you gonna go I am also going to my mummyji's place.....i can crib about my MIL to my hearts content and then i can crib about my mummy to my hubby and about my hubby to my MIL. :hic:

Re: Guys I am off on holiday. Will you miss me?

I am also going to my mummyji's place.....i can crib about my MIL to my hearts content and then i can crib about my mummy to my hubby and about my hubby to my MIL. :hic:
You are the official Narad Muni of ICF now Radhika..Idhar ki baar udhar aur udhar ka baat... Here's Radhika everybody... Narad-god-schlor.jpg