Pakistan Trio Suspended by ICC in Spot Fixing Scandal

asterix

100% he will save Dawood-underworld bookies-Majeed-pak cricketers-PCB-him self becoming richer by a few million pounds. u would hear him saying -"amir is just an 18 year old boy, he just bowled 2 no balls, he is innocent, he did not do match fixing, u cannot ban such a bright, brilliant youngster for ever. he has already suffered enough humiliation, he has apolgised for his actions, he has served already 1 year , he should be given a 2nd chance. if he commits any mistake, then we will ban him for life". trust me, Sharad pawar helped Dawood's gang members after they shot a convict under treatment in intensive care unit of JJ hospital, he sheltered them for the night and sent them by a defence services helicopter to delhi, from where they went off to gulf. saving St.Amir is child's play compared to that!

100% he will save Dawood-underworld bookies-Majeed-pak cricketers-PCB-him self becoming richer by a few million pounds. u would hear him saying -"amir is just an 18 year old boy, he just bowled 2 no balls, he is innocent, he did not do match fixing, u cannot ban such a bright, brilliant youngster for ever. he has already suffered enough humiliation, he has apolgised for his actions, he has served already 1 year , he should be given a 2nd chance. if he commits any mistake, then we will ban him for life". trust me, Sharad pawar helped Dawood's gang members after they shot a convict under treatment in intensive care unit of JJ hospital, he sheltered them for the night and sent them by a defence services helicopter to delhi, from where they went off to gulf. saving St.Amir is child's play compared to that!
Is all this true? I never knew. Haven't heard any hearsay about it too.
:haha: But here he's made a very good and valid point though!
See, I don't mind anyone having a different point of view. I'm sure that You, Me no one in the world dislikes that. It is the biased opinions that the world hates. He's clearly having an ego issue with the subcontinent and that was on display even during the John Howard controversy, isn't it? His name-calling and castigating India was clearly out of line, don't you agree SachDan?

Thinking about all of this, what is most shocking isn’t the fact that these guys cheated (we all knew that already ,didn’t we?), but the fact that, right after the third test win against England, the Pakistani team came out with press conference, dedicating this win to the flood victims of Pakistan. Oh boy, you can forget and forgive most things, but for them to pay mere lip-service to the death and destruction back home, even as they were busy scheming their next spot-fix is despicable. How more cold-hearted can these low-lives get? If I am a Pakistani, let alone a Pakistani cricket fan, this is the last time I’d ever watch or follow a cricket match involving Pakistan again, at least someone with real authority and intent comes in and cleans house.

Feroz Konkani' date=' name of the person killed in JJ Hosp. or was he rescued[/quote'] reading all this, i think we r not very dissimilar from the pakistani citizens (in that we r also ruled by thugs, b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s all of 'em) n when the supreme court told him to distribute grains rather than letting it rot he flatly refused. what a s.o.b. :angry_smile:
reading all this' date=' i think we r not very dissimilar from the pakistani citizens (in that we r also ruled by thugs, b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s all of 'em) n when the supreme court told him to distribute grains rather than letting it rot he flatly refused. what a s.o.b. :angry_smile:[/quote'] We aren't different from Pakistan, we just have a bit more honest people in our country than they do.
Is all this true? I never knew. Haven't heard any hearsay about it too.
i am not sure whether there are articles available on the net about these, but i have read the news: 1. Dawood gang wanted to bump off a coupleof guys from a rival gang 2. they get info on the movements of the rival gang and attack them. 3. if my memory is correct, the main target gets wounded but survives. he is taken to JJ hospital by police. 4. he is in intensive care unit, with police gaurds on security outside. 5. Dawood gang members barge in , push off the security, kill the victim and walk off 6. the whole police force is 'searching' for the killers. later news arrives that they have reached gulf via Delhi, where they stayed at Big Boss's safehaven, they were flown from Mumbai to Delhi by a defence helicopter , as Big Boss was defence minister of India that time.

And just look at sheer audacity of some of their players. Salman Butt has been captain for hardly long enough for the paint on the name-plate outside his room saying ‘Salman Butt, captain of Pakistan cricket team’ to dry and yet, he’s the ring-leader of a betting ring-right inside the team. And of all people, the captain, yes, THE CAPTAIN of the cricket team is organizing all this. So you can only imagine what kind of crook culture pervades right through their team. His deputy is Mr. Toothie face, Kamran Akmal. It wasn’t long ago that this guy was caught up in an entirely different match-fixing cloud, after the Sydney test. Back then, he came out with despondent statements, saying that his family and he had been deeply affected by these allegations and how he could barely go out with his family for a cinema because people hoot and holler at him, wherever he goes. And now, he’s back at it again?! :dontknow: And if that wasn’t enough, they even managed to rope in the 18 year old, who’s barely legal to even place a bet, to actually fix matches for a betting syndicate. :wall: Their list of young inductees does not end there. Apparently, Wahab Riaz, all of one test old in international cricket, is in it as well and so is Umar Amin, who even before cementing his place as a middle order batsmen, seems to have cemented his place as a loyal foot solider of the cheating army. But even If we somehow manage to gloss over these cases, how could we possibly look at Mohammed Asif without expressions of sheer disbelief. I mean, Is there an allegation this guy has not been caught up with. But for PCB interference, this guy would still be a Dubai Jail for carrying contraband substances through airport security, counting bars with his broken math. He scraped his way out of that prison sentence, broke down on national tv, claiming how he had once bowled 28 overs in a day for Pakistan and given his country everything. And while on his path back to cricketing normalcy, he and his ex-fiance traded public spats on live tv that made you wonder how these two ever got along with each other. Even before the dust settled on that, here he is, back to his cheating best. :haha: It simply boggles one’s mind to think how these guys could possibly keep committing the same mistakes, despite being caught in the act multiple times. The obvious and the only inference is, this sort of immoral and despicable behavior is embedded deep in their basic fabric as individuals, so much so that it a compulsive and addictive thing for them. There have some commentators like Nasser Hussein who said that part of the reason why this keeps happening is because of the disparity of the match-fee b/w other nations and Pakistan. That is utter BS. Guys like Salman Butt, Asif, Akmal have been in the team for years and are probably multi-millionaires themselves. Where is the monetary justification for them to cheat? This isn’t ‘need’ that is making these people, it is sheer ‘greed’. You can satisfy legitimate needs of people, but you can never satisfy their greed. Shame on these crooks. I hope I never see the faces of some of these repeat offender on a cricket field, ever again. Can anyone ever believe these guys anymore, however dramatic their on-camera theatrics and denials get?