Pakistan Trio Suspended by ICC in Spot Fixing Scandal

asterix

Guys, let them find the truth...it always happens in these cases where there is whole lotta drama and it turns out to be a lame hoax. That image of Salman butt looks totally photoshopped, is this website even legit? as much as I despise pak cricket, we have to wait for evidence

Guys, let them find the truth...it always happens in these cases where there is whole lotta drama and it turns out to be a lame hoax. That image of Salman butt looks totally photoshopped, is this website even legit? as much as I despise pak cricket, we have to wait for evidence
Its the news of the world, they are pros at this. And the image of Butt doesnt look shopped to me.
Is that why ScotLand yard has got involved and already arrested a person? the website has run many exposes on celeberities in UK in the past, all valide ones
Its the news of the world' date=' they are pros at this. And the image of Butt doesnt look shopped to me.[/quote']
Is that why ScotLand yard has got involved and already arrested a person? the website has run many exposes on celeberities in UK in the past' date=' all valide ones[/quote'] I am sorry but I am not aware of this website, the way they put the story, it seemed very fishy.. Are they some professional website who have blown the whistles b4?
its a tehelka style sting operation. u know, the kind that got prabhakhar, cronje, azhar and ajay sharma banned. i.e. somebody goes on the inside, gets video (in case of indian match fixing scandal, it was tapes) and then releases it to the media which then starts a big investigation nothing photoshopped, everything 100% legit.
Inside, Majeed claimed captain Butt would bat a maiden over just to prove that fixing was taking place. On one of his white BlackBerrys he uses as a "safe line" to call players - which he says he disposes of every fortnight - he rang a number known to belong to Butt. He said: "Boss, just stick to what we said last night OK? The first full over you play, you just make sure you play a maiden, OK? After the second ball, just go and tap the middle of the pitch as a signal." Majeed said if Butt gave the signal then people around the world would know that it was time to put massive bets on as the fixing was about to take place.
Butt and co. neck deep in this ****
I am sorry but I am not aware of this website, the way they put the story, it seemed very fishy.. Are they some professional website who have blown the whistles b4?
this news has been quoted in each and every news website in the world, the Syndey Morning herald, cricinfo, BBC, all channles who are very cautious with news. Thats sayd soemthing, doesnt it? This is big

rkQDxL8mhlI 2.1 Mohammad Amir to Cook, 1 no ball, 142.2 kph, no-ball this time from Amir, rare from him, the delivery was pretty decent though, swinging away a fraction. Yikes, on re 9.6 Mohammad Asif to Strauss, (no ball) 1 run, 133.0 kph, Strauss picks up a single with a controlled prod towards point